A few notes about Angeles Part2

asiafun

The rest of the trip was barhopping and average sex until I met a hottie from Cebu. This girl was exotically hot, long legged and actually had more than a few brain cells she could rub together. The beauty of it was that she was neither a BG nor a freelancer. She was an honest hard working good girl who never once asked me for a centavo.

We hit it off quite well and I decided I would spend the rest of my stay with her. She worked late so I had the evenings to check out many of the bars such as Nero?s, Blue Nile, Blue Nile Executive Lounge, Cambodia, Misty?s, Dirty Ducks, Treasure Island, Lancelot and Camelot. All of the above named bars were fun and had great line ups with talented girls but I found that in all of the tail prior to meeting my cebuana mama that half of the girls I ran across were doing all they could to run.

They would promise this and that in the sack but once back to the pad the tears would flow or the excuses of why they could not and yet they all still expected larger than normal taxi fares. This seems to be a trend in AC but not in Thailand. I am not a bad looking guy but the attempts to weasel out of what they pushed for were astounding.

The main bar district itself was still plied by high speed vehicles so one must watch their ass at all hours of the evening lest ye want to get your bum run over. They did seem to have a much larger than normal contingent of tourist police on hand but likely the increased numbers were due to the American military presence for some training at the nearby base.

I found out a few nights later before I was supposed to hook up with the babe from Samar that she was an absolute basket case who had serious personality issues. Normally I would chalk it up to a guy who was just not compatible but then upon further investigation I found many guys had problems with this particular lady and when I asked if she knew a particular friend she came unglued over the cell phone in a violently vocal defensive manner which proved something was not right about this girl after all.

The restaurants I visited were the:

Sub-Delicious: good food at fair prices. They also have an upstairs area with pool tables

Cottage Kitchen: Most guys love the Cajun style food here but I can?t seem to enjoy it. It is also slightly more expensive than many places

Bourbon Street: Fantastic food, prices about like Cottage Kitchen and a very large, friendly and attractive staff.

Kokonuts: Good place to meet freelancers, I met one gal who was slightly on in age but had a decent figure and huge well formed tits. The food is good at decent prices similar to Margarita Station.

Ricks Café: This place is nestled away just off the main drag. It is very hard to find unless you are specifically looking for it. The prices are very good and the food is wonderful. They have numerous TV?s set up around a circular bar. It is a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle.

Margarita Stations: Good food and fair prices but the service is very slow. This is the best place to pick up freelancers. There is an Internet café in the back as well as pool tables and bird watching up front.

Salvatore?s: An Italian restaurant located upstairs from the Angel witch and Roadhouse clubs. The food is OK, not like real Italian but close enough to get the job done and the prices are fair. The interior décor is a bit run down though and could use a remodel ing job.

Other places of note or interest:

Robinson Mall: Located on Macarthur Highway, it is a somewhat small three story mall that gets incredibly busy on the weekends but not too bad during the week. Good place to catch a movie.

Nepo and Jenra malls: Located side by side in the heart of Angeles City these malls are always packed especially with students and with some effort it is not hard to meet a decent uni girl.

R and B nightclub: This place does not start to happen until about ten. It has live bands every night which do fairly decent jobs of repeating top 40 hits of many genres. This is a good place to meet girls as it seemed about 60% girls and 40% guys. I am sure a fair portion of the girls are freelancers looking to supplement their incomes. We were the only non-locals in this place.

Diba Karaoke: Slightly rundown this place had a large staff of entertaining girls you could choose from to accompany you in your private room. The minimum consumable would be in the neighborhood of 3000P. We never stayed to see how good the equipment was. Located near the ?friendship gate? intersection.

Last Hole Karaoke: If you continue past the Diba you will find this place. The name may not be ?last hole? but it is a golf name that is very similar. The girl selection is also good and the minimum consumable is only 1500P here. Beers are 70P. They stuck us in one room where the equipment was absolute crap but after we complained to the mommy she moved us into a much nicer room where it worked much better.

Overall we managed to have a pretty good time and noted how the girls would really get friendly and cuddle with a customer as if they had known you all of their life. With a little work you could find some really fantastic pieces of ass but the number of dead fish girls and runners was really took its toll. I will stand by my conviction that Thailand is still the bomb!

With a little work you could find some really fantastic pieces of ass but the number of dead fish girls and runners was really took its toll.

asiafun,

I would assume this is due to the pay in advance barfine system in Angeles. Have the girls gotten lazier as I never had a runner or scammer in my previous visits (admittedly limited sample size)? Did you let girls know you were open to tipping well if you were happy? I know in the old days, 100-200P tips were the standard, but I wouldn't be adverse to tipping 500P if she rocked my world (especially with the favorable exchange rate these days). Never took a freelancer in Angeles before either as the old hands warned against it. May have to explore those options this trip.

Even with your less than glowing report, I'm still excited about going. Need something to break up the 10 weeks in Thailand anyway ::.

Ranger

Yes the girls have gotten much lazier and more mercenary over the years. It just is not the same as it used to be. Talking to the few that I could trust they admitted that if they could get out of a BF and make it back to the club asap to get another BF before the night was over then they had done good.

One even talked about how she could scam up to four guys a night with various ploys. Knowing her I can believe it.

Freelancers are hat seem to be the best bet now but not getting regular check ups and no person to complain to is a concern.

Archived