Ideal Dream Girl (Part 2)

As promised, here's a follow up to my post about the Ideal Dream Girl. Firstly thanks for all the suggestions and support from fellow posters.

This matter has been resolved quite amicably, without any violence or tears. Unlike the drama I went through last July with that other girl (see my post then), this time I was in complete control of the situation.

This new girl likes having things her own way, but she is not aggressive or domineering. Her secret weapon is that "ace in the sleeve" that many Thai ladies use... SULKING.

Yes that's right. When I explained to her that her actions in my house were unacceptable, there was no screaming, no sobbing, no hysterics, no cutting off your dick while you are asleep.

Nope, this gal SULKED.

She wouldn't speak to me all night and all the next morning. She even sulked while she was packing her things, and while I was wheeling her motorcycle out onto the street. And even when I handed her the keys and waved goodbye.

Ah... Thai women!

After a few days I got a got a call from her... all polite and friendly, asking how I was, and would I like to have dinner together, her treat. I agreed -- and we had a very pleasant evening -- ending up at *HER* apartment for the night.

Since then, we have kept things on a friendly but occasional basis. She now understands that if she visits my home, strictly for overnighters ONLY, that she is a guest and should act like one. laugh.gif" border="0

Hi Tropic Nights

To follow

she may loose sight of that last understanding in a little while but it doesn't sound too bad so far

U say u keep things on an occasionnal basis now...How long ago did U send back home???

luisBKK:

I am not really counting, but I think it was around 10 days ago. She has had one overnighter since then.

That suits me just fine, because she and I can have the occasional get-together, I can keep my privacy . . . and have some opportunity for "doo choi choi"!

Archived