Your #1 punishment

Zaad

Imprisonment for life? The Chair? Injection? Firing squad? nah.. too easy and not satisfactorily enough..

What/How would you describe the best possible (or worst) punishments for the coldest scum on earth who commit the sickest crimes around us?

Bring in the ideas, I'm all ears...

Easy,

For example that kiddy fucker that got busted today, feed the guy some magic mushies (or something similar that will do the trick), strap him to a chair and get him to watch the "home movie" he made. Over and over. And over. After doing that for a while (some take longer than others), he'll probably beg for a firing squad - especially if they can digitally remaster the home video to a high standard. If theirs no video use photos of the crime scene, family interviews - hell, give professional directors a job..

A firing squad without the aforementioned punishment would be a diservice to him actually because he would have to reap his bad karma in subsequent lives - better he realises and genuinely repents now before nature REALLY does it to him and he gets reborn as cockroach shit for the next 500 000 lives. With aforementioned punishment it may only be half that number.

Good suggestions :up:

I'd start with inserting cheap sigars into earholes, nostrills, asshole and peehole. Light the boys and enjoy the show with my glass of wine.

Next.. throwing a few thousand big mean read ants over him and see how he'd be eaten to death :)

read this Thread before i read of the rape of the Child and now i understand the Question.

Day 1......cut off his balls with scissors.

Day 2-11.......cut off a finger a Day.

subsequent Days just slice off another body part..........make the barstard suufer and feel pain...........

Guest lazyphil

Make him smear his balls with meat pate, tie his hands behind his back let 3 dobermans unfed for 3 days into a small room with him, and to those who will call be barbaric and no better than him blah de blah I say go jump in a klong you wooly liberal, this is the most repugnent kind of lowlife and NO we are not all capable of these crimes (as once said in another similar thread) if society broke down, yes robbing and killing to feed yourself/family yes I can understand this theory but raping kids no and if you think different go to a head doctor before its too late.....wasn't you sayjann, i forget who was debating this a while back???

Guest lazyphil

I'm sick and fucking tired of fuck ups getting let out early because an 'expert' says they are reformed to then only commit further deviant crimes, makes my blood boil ::

Archived