Now that's just plain mean...

longwoodguy74

I recently returned to the US from a trip to LOS. The usual BKK-Blues are in effect, but what I was really NOT looking forward was the return to work. Unfortunately, I had stretched out my vacation such that I had to be back at work the day after returning to the states. When I arrive at work the following day I notice there is a huge new billboard over the highway where I exit to get to my job. It's an enormous advert for Thai Airways service to Bangkok. Now that's just plain cruel, imho...

Yep.. same here.. just thumbing through Sky TV there's always something about Thailand on to taunt me - I can almost smell the heat of the city. :(

"Bangkok Bound" is my favourite, purely for its total lack of any bangkok content whatsoever.. "Steve has just arrived in Bangkok after an 11 hour flight, and is now in a taxi on his way to Pattaya" :)

Don't be stupid. I just got back a few days ago and there is only one thing to do. Book a five day weekend to Costa Rica. US$500 for airfare and only six hours to get there. I scammed a friend into joining me.

Now i'm lookin at hotels in san jose and LOS is completely forgotten. Well not completely since i'm still farting around this board :troll:

Archived