We have to ensure that Thaksin does not return

limbo

Under reported news!!! Although this whole election nonsense seems to be bad news for everybody...there should be one big winner here.

Wasn't Chuwit thrown out about 2 months ago for not having been with his party long enough? Well, now he HAS been, so he can get back into the government now instead of having to wait years for the next scheduled election.

Perhaps he can be the royally sponsered new "caretaker" PM that many are calling for.

Wjere do I sign up for my 30 baht massage card???

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flashermac said:

Chuan Leekpai is a Thammasat graduate. Except for the Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy, Chuan has long been Thammasat's favourite for PM.

p.s. Chuwit is also a Thammasat graduate. Oh, well ...

:dunno:

three years ago, i sit in same airplane as Khun Chuan while flying to Surat Thani.

I could talk some words with him :: because there were not many people on board.

Also i have the pleasure to see The Democrats Politicians sometimes in Surat while they have their meetings.

Chuan the first time he was PM closed down some of the "number hotel" brothels, but otherwise left the nightlife alone.

Chuan also is himself a southerner. Though not a Muslim, he knew how to deal with the mainly Muslim provinces and things were quiet. Thaksin went in with guns blazing and we see the result.

Archived