BJ gets some suck

BJ_Blackowitz

Wow I have difficulty starting this report as so many things happened that are still going nuts in my mind. But I will try to get this posted these two days as my Holiday with the missus is coming this weekend

BEEJAYS Trip to the Los: Part ONE:

Airplane passenger: They SUCK

Left europe on a cold Monday night straight for Don muang Airport, Flight was fully booked so I made sure to check in early morning before doing some more work. Hoped to be seated decently, had my normal Window seat but to my horror i did not have the luck that some other poster had (to be seated to a Tilac on her way back that was willing to make an extra 1000bt in flight)

NOOOO they put the most fat ugly German Fatso next to me. I did make sure that he stayed on his side of the chair and when he even tried to lean to the left he met my right elbow. Due to modern medication and Noise cancellation Headphones I managed to sleep most of the flight. All I need for the next trips are SMELL cancellation devices.

WHY for gods heaven sake do people take off their shoes when wearing smelling socks in smelling shoes YUCK. That is so obnoxious.

After landing I made sure that I got to Passport check quickly and managed to go thru within 15 minutes (WOW), to my amazement my luggage also was already waiting for me. All that was left now was the transport to the Hotel into the Pinewood studios on 2nd Road Pattaya. NO CARD, NO DRIVER, NO NOTHING.. Ok no problem I headed for terminal 1 , got a simcard and called the Hotel, They gave me the number of the taxi, and I called directly, The taxi driver ( a Lady spoke reasonably English) told me she would be there in 15 minutes due to parking problems. We arranged a meeting near the meeting point and finally met. We went to the parking house and were on our way quickly. I managed to sleep a little on the trip to Pattaya and arrived after an uneventful trip.

Pattaya: SUX

Were to meet a group of localcs from my golf club, mixed group,

Papa (Mr Sanuk )(62)

Me (Bee-Jay)(39)

Clubpro (Mid 20s)

Son (mid 20)

Daughter (low 20s)

and Mr Niceguy (50)

Their sanuknes was unknown to me and since this were peple woule WOULD rat , we had to make sure the correct tactics were used.

I arranged myself in the room, hooked up the computer and phoned the Hotel of my friends by skype. They originally said they would take simcards as well, but they did not (up to them I thought). They stayed at the areca lodge, and after a few tries their front desk managed to put me thru.

As some of that group had never been to Pattaya or even Thailand (they all went for the golf (sure?)) I knew it would be the vest to handle things easy and not overrush. We arranged a meeting at the start of Walkingstreet at 20:15 to go for a meal. We met and had a shitty, lousy meal at an Italian restaurant , but since on eof the guys had Birthday, he, his sun and daughter , two others and I were invited. OK, not my choice, but the meal sucked, the desert was rotten (really), service not up to any standard (not even European).

Because of the younger daughter and her POV towards sanuk it was decided that Pappa and the daughter the other older guy (50y) headed back to the hotel, where I ( 39) the son and their friend would co to excite, as they had met a Swedish Thai guy and arranged to go there. No problem for me, just a quicky to the ATM and of we went.

Exite: SUX

Not only was the music to loud, the drinks were expensive and they tabbed the bill. Ok I was completely wasted, but 5000bt for two small JW Black ( 1k4 each) and a few mixers can not add up. Mai pen lay, at the end of the night (5:30) I at last managed to get back to the Hotel and was to be ready at 10:00 for golf

Siracha: SUX

I do not know why someone travels half the world and playes on one of Pattayas worst Golf courses (Siracha) just because it is 200bt (long time deal they arrayanged). But then again in the state I was in I could have played anywhere and never break 100 

Angelwich: I COULD have sucked ..

That night the daughter had already left, so now pappa and I who both know the score took mr Niceguy (50) to a trip on WST. While in the Bahtbus were we spoken to by a local farang to visit a show in Fantasea. I thanked for the Info, but said we would prefer a show in AW as this had good critics over the last period on the internet, But I wanted to checkout also if mr Niceguy was up to this kind of action. ( good choice)

We were seated next to the stage entrance on the first row and at 10 the show started. I must say that it is a good erotic show WITH some well done showing. When one of the girls was doing a part where she works herself with the Bodycreame she came up to me and instructed me to rub her upper part in with the oil. I off course had no objections as her body was a 9.5 on the fuckable scale.

Told her I could also use my tong on the rest of her body later if she liked. She said she would come to me after the show. I though my night was set, but I first needed to find out if Mr NG would encounter in any action as well or would be to shocked. As the show continued he became more and more dissatisfied, even the local staff noticed and while Pappa and I had a good time making fun with the staff, enjoying the show and drinking just enough the local staff started making fun of mr NG. There I saw he was not amuzed, and I would be time to leave before things would get out of hand.

So we got out and went back to their hotel where Papa and I faked going for a beer at the hotel bar, and Making a quick trip back to WST. We decided to take a quick peek in Peppermint as this was normally rocking, before heading back to AW.

Peppermint: She Sucked and sucked but the other Sux

Within 5 seconds of me entering Peppermint the three sisters N,N and M were screaming and yelling, and hopping off of the stage and all over me. I never even thought about them recognizing me that quickly, Seems I made a solid impression and am Jaydee Mak Mak.

We took a pair of stools in the back and ordered a Beer. Three nice ladies were also exercising in the Barfine free room one of which was very nice for the eye. Papa tried to get her out earlier without success. N Told be she had a sister that would like a BF, and introduced her to Papa. I thought of here as a 4 or even 3 on the scale of fuckable whilst N was a good 8. I was amazed Papa BF?d her in the end . On our way we went. Took the Bahtbus towards 2nd road and said goodbye and whished him a good time. N and I traveled a little further to my hotel. Dropped the ID card and hopped in the shower. She joined me Same same last time and I could explorer her inner regions again with my tounge. She gave me three times (All holes covered) over the night and morning and left at 8:00. Golf was arranged for 9:30.

I asked pappa how his night was and it was a great disaster he said. I will not get into details, but I would have kicked her out within one minute with 5 baht taxifare only.

Siracha: Still SUX

After that night without the large amounts of alcohol I played better, not good, but better.

Massage: She sucked mak mak

That night we went to a Massage whewre to my amazement a plate was set up that said : No Sex Services. Maipenlai I thought I need a massage more then sex anyway.

I undressed as usual and had the towel over my privates but during the massage already I noticed that the massage could sure be used for sanuk. Maybee because I speak little Thai and made sure I knew the scores , she also took care of the private regions where a flagpole was rasing quickly, We arranged a HaLoi baht tip for extras including BJ. She took care of that for sure and after some help from her I took care that the 500bt where well invested and ejected into her mouth with great joy. After finishing the massage she joined me in the bathroom and whashed me in the bathtub where she suggested another round. I kindly rejected as the rest would be waiting and I had my fun already there.

Aircon: Sux

When we came down, Mr NG said I looked pale, but I thought that was because of the lack of sun compared to them, But it was true I looked paler that I was used to. I blamed to lack of sleep and thought nothing of it. The Clubpro was as that time really getting sick and looked like a ghost. So whe decided to head back to the hotel just for beer and hop in bed. After three beers I went to my hotel and had a fucking sucking bad night, coughing, running nose and headaches came quickly. That morning I cancelled the Golf for me only to hear that the Pro was sick as well and the rest would not go either. There for I said goodbye to them there as I was planned for Bangkok that night for a meeting in gullivers.

I arranged a late checkout and stayed in bed all day hoping for the problems to go away, which off course they did not. I had 39 degrees that day and hopped in the taxi in that condition. The ride to Majestic took 3.5 hrs thanx to Friday traffic and was furthermore uneventfull, I slept most of the trip. First thing I did was visit a Drugstore and get medication. These helped just a little But enough for me to continue my trip next day. The fever dropped, headaches gone, but still running nose.

Part two : when it all turned to come crazy

Archived