BJ gets Some suck III Sucked and got Sucked

BJ_Blackowitz

Friday: BEEJAY Sucked and got Sucked

Woke up due to the alarm on the Mobile Phone at 7:30 and noticed a sleeping beauty on my side and remembered the Night and started feeling guilty on one side for more then one reason, but as they say, when the wine is in the man, wisdom is in the can. I took a leak, brushed my teeth, washed my groin and hopped back under the sheets, and started caressing Kaijay, slowly waking her up. She smiled and sniffed (thai kiss) and kissed me with a passion I have not yet seen with any of the thai working girls that I had sleep over the night (and that are about 25 to 30) . after a few minutes I started fondling her lower regions to find that she was dripping wet and was ready for more action. After some foreplay that took about 15 minutes she took my dick and again just took him without any forwarning deep into her wet pussy. Again I thought I am a fool but being horny I did not want to eject and started pounding her in several positions until again I came and sprayed my load deep into her grinding pussy. We lay there for more then 15 minutes doing some GFE and foundling before hitting the showers. I got dressed and told Kaijay the best way to get to the taxistand as I could not be seen with her which she had problems understanding. Buth she did as been told and with a good bonus left the room at 9:20, Just in time for me to catch the hotelbus to the Golfcourse. Golf was not ok because of lack of sleep and also lots other thoughts beside golfswings went thru my mind.

In the afternoon I took a midday nap and woke up at 17:00 to take the shuttle to HuaHin again. Visited the Massage Shop with the Little lady again to find that she was already Busy. Was being worked on by a different Lady now, who like me had Work on Koh Phi Phi, but she had actually witnessed the tsunami and knew the Dive shop owner I worked for. The massage was 5/10 because of the talks we had, but I saw in her face that she had a lot of mental Problems talking about the Tsunami and aftereffects. She told me that she actually did not like the Shop she worked now as she might have to do happy massages; something not needed on Koh Phi-Phi. I tipped her 100bt after the massage and she was happy with that, probably also because of the chat we had.

I went for a bite and afterwards went to the Bar that Turns to be met by kaijay with a very big smile. She kissed me gently and thanked me for the night and morning on which I thanked her as well as it was one of the best sexual nights I had up to that Night. I asked her if should like to come again that night after we hit the Disco. No objection there and she gently stroke my face with passion and love. Not like the usual BG that takes the balls, but with a lot more affection. Then one of her colleagues came over and said: Last night you go Boom Boom and you married. I said, Oh no, no boom boom, only dance, on which she said, you boom boom Kaijay all night long, she tell me you good boom boom man. I Burst out in laugh and said (sing), me love you long time, Me so Horny (Two Life Crew) . We again hit the Hilton, but I make a quick check to see if any rooms are available on which they tell me I can get a suite for 12.000bt, well that was a little to mut for me, so I decided to take kaijay with me to the hotel again, but now use the back entrance as I know there are no security guards that know my face or name as I never used that gate at night yet. This was a good choice as there was NO guard or he was not at his post.

We again hit the shower where I started licking her pussy and feel her soft skin. The Blowjobs she gives are still only a 2 on the Beejay scale but she tries to make me happy. I see that this is not her favorite waste of time and let her stand up and now she quickly turns around and before I could help again I was deep in her pussy without anything between us but the air we breathe. I pump slowly in her gorgeous pussy and massage her boobs. Her boobs are very sensitive as with most small breast women and she shows she likes it what we are doing. We quickly leave the bathroom and have a good session on the bed where I have no problem of giving my first load into her pussy after a 20 minute session on the bed. Some more foundlings take place and we hit the shower again. Even that I have activated the AC now on a mere 22 degrees, we both are sweating like beasts and the Riding on the both of us makes us tired as well. After the shower I took her in my arms and tell. You are my first time without Condom, are you ok. She replied that she before had always used condoms and was checked two weeks before, just before she started doing the bar work. That assured me a little and I gently started licking her pussy as I wanted some more action that night. She kindly opened her legs and pussy juices were quickly flowing. After some licking and poking she hopped on me again and started riding me slowly while tickling my ball sack and dick while riding me in several positions. I again apologize my to neighbors as the bed was rocking and bumping. After a 30 minutes of action I eject and ask he to finish by hand and we both finish me off where I spray my load over her lovely body. I massage my cum over her and tell : good for the skin, lots of vitamins in cum? She smiles and rubs her body to mine while grinding her

Pussy over my legs. By now it is almost 5 am and we quickly hit the shower again and she joins me under the sheets and falls asleep in my arms.

the rest of the story will follow later. It includes a lot of GFE and stupidities by me.

as said I have the first results of the test allready there and they were negative. I should state : KIDS DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.

very obviuosly the blood was not in my mind but more in my brain (Blow my mind by blowing my brain..)

Archived