BJ Gets Hooked and Almost falls in LoveO=

BJ_Blackowitz

(Short version as I am to board a Plane in 20 minutes)

That saturday morning I had a Mid morning T-Time and Kaijay went her way again, but not after a Morning session that was very energetic again. I said I would come to her bar again and pay bar and we would go dancing again.

The golf was not good again ( why would that be) and I had a Relaxing massage afterwards (without extras) and went for her Bar. I picked her up at 18:00 and asked if she would like to catch a Bite with me first. No problem of course and we sat at the local street corner restaurant where you sit on plastic chairs and eat with the locals and expats. We had a great meal ( 220bt with beers ) and went back to her bar where we played a few rounds of pool, in which she was as bad as I am. The other ladies in the bar played pool way better then she did, but at least now i had a chance of trying to win

After the disco we hit the sack early that night and played a few rounds of catch me if you can between the sheets. We both enjoyed each others companie and went to sleep at aprox 5 am.

I planned to play golf on sunday but was way to tired to wake up on time and cancelled the outing.

We slept until 13:00 and called room service after a new round of boom boom that was very energetic and pleasant for the both of us.

after the meal (sjarge battelies) we again went at it , showered and had bedoom exercise the way only newly weds usualy have..

Kaijay left the room at 16:00 and I tild her that I would BF her again that night but we would ONLY go dancing as i really needed a night sleep and with her around that was not possible ( what a compliment)

So it went. I paid bar for her , went danceing and went home alone at 02:00 not before bringing her back to her place

I Asked Kaijay that night if she would like to go to Bangers with me on Tuesday as I would fly home ( something one should NOT do, i know)

she agreed, and I will tell the rest of the story which will have a really intersting outcome, next time i have an internet connectiong

sleep well

Beejay

Archived