Ikkrang - three more days BKK

Encore

Three days in BKK.

No matter how much planning you do, there is always the luck of the draw, and occasionally, it pays to use the random choice factor.

I had three days and three nights, and a lot of work to do, but also wanted to get in the maximum I could in terms of fun. All that within the stamina restrictions of a more mature age.

So I planned for one afternoon session a day, with different provider each afternoon, and my evenings on SC, taking a different one home night. I had over the past few years painted myself in a corner a few times, by taking some girls more then once, and was determined not to get trapped in that this time.

So, on arrival, I thought what better way to start off then a visit to Eden.

I come there about 4 times per year, and usually leave a satisfied man. This time I got there around 3 pm, the pickings were slim. I choose one from the left side, based upon face and a glimps of what looked like nice breasts. I asked her to pick the second one, and to my surprise, she picked another one from that same side.

Upstairs, rituals as usual, but when it got to the point where nr one proposed to mount me, I asked her to sit on my face instead, and choose nr 2 for the mounting position. In fact, nr 2 was much tighter, and did a good job. nr one claimed to come while sitting on my face, but I am prettty sure that was just words.

Nice chat afterwards, usual banter. Nr 1 was from hat yai, i don't think I'd ever had a HY girls before. She'd injured her back a few weeks ago, and this was her first day back at work. Still a bit sore, and it showed in her posture, when she was standing, her (nice) butt stuck out a bit. I asked her if she shouldn't have taken more time off, but she said she got bored sitting at home, preferred to be back at work. I asked if that was because of expensive medical bil, but no, she'd had health insurance, had it for 6 years already.

Some massage, then nr 2 proposed they'd show me the lesbian performance. So out came the strap-on, and nr 2 went down on nr 1 for a minute before penetrating her. As artificial as that whole performance is, it still manages to turn me on most times, to the extent that after a few minutes, while nr 1 was being fucked and giving me head at the same time, I took nr 2's place, and tried out fucking nr 1. I noticed she was wider, and a little uncomfortable due to her energy. So we switched condoms, and girsl, and I went back into nr 2. She was more energetic, and alltogetehr a better fuck. In the end, I suggested her alternative orifice, and she happily agreed, swiftly changeing over, without losing a beat almost. She actually seemed to get more energetic that way, made almost the impression that she was enjoying herself. That set me off.

More massage and chat, then final shower.

This must have been about my 20th visit to Eden in five years, and I must admit, the excitement is fading a bit. Getting too predicatble, and too routine. In the end, I had to conclude what I concluded about 3 months ago, that in terms of beauty and enthusiasm, my recent experiences at Tulip beat Eden hands down. So Eden is 'off the list" for a while . YMMV

Around 9.30, I go to SC. I'd planned to take in as many shows as possible, and make sure I'd secured my bedpartner around 11.30 or before, in order to then take her around for the last few bars before closing.

I was talking to the thin and cute chinese looking one at a show bar (the one I had many years ago), pretty, but she didn't like fucking then. Mamasan tried to convince me she now did like it, and also started pressing me to take them both, so she could show her how to really enjoy. Mamasan used to work as a dancer across the road a few years ago, and had joined me a couple of times in threesomes. But I wasn't convinced I wanted that, so started looking at the stage. The painting show was starting,three women dressed only in fluorescent paint danced, while the fourth one was painted up on stage. Lit by blue light only, the paint stood out, and the unpainted skin looked very dark and earthy. A well built, on the solid side woman, good size natural breasts, undulated before me, her unpainted crotch close to my face. Her white teeth lit up under the blue light. She saw she had my attention, and gyrated closer, and more suggestively. I could now almost touch her p..., but i didn't want to break the spell. On my right, the thin china girl twittered, mamasan on the other said said "you like her, buy her drink". I did.

She joined us when she finished her dance, and mamasan made the stool next to me available. A short interview made it clear I wanted her. ST? No, LT.

LT maidai (cannot), live with Pohmeh..

Groan....

LT until six morning, I don't like to sleep alone.

Ok.

Do you have ID ( my hotel insists).

Sorry, lost in in taxi, will make new tomorrow.

OK, I pay bar you tomorrow.

I really wanted her today, so I gave in in the end and took her ST. off to Penny Black, which was full, so around the corner to the other ST hotel. I turned down a ground floor room (too close to reception, I don't like being overheard).

Upstairs. Bliss. Great personality, great body, OK suck, great fuck. What else can a man want apart from LT. My only niggle was she stopped halfway through her sucking me to wipe her mouth and spit out some precum she claimed made her gag. Only rarely happend to me before.

I took her back to her bar, and then took off for my search for LT for the night.

The pretty small one from the little bar across the road had taken off for undefined period with a sponsor.

The regular LT standby in another little bar, she with the big silicone tits and who produced some considerable liquids when coming, had a customer with her.

I saw the p-licking show at xxxxx, but no one took my fancy.

Finally back at MN I decided to take another LT standby, she with the one inverted nipple.

Sorry, 'See Daeng'! (period)

Bugger.

How are you anyway.

I'm OK, go home tomorrow for six months, make house for PohMeh.

Six months, i hate to lose her for that long, she's a superb fuck.

SEE Daaeng start when?

Four days ago.

OK I don't care, can't be a problem, if you want, i pay bar LT.

She grinned, gave me thumbs up, and raced off to get dressed.

I had no reason for regrets, her period was almost non existent, and her efforts genuinely remarkable. She gave me a nice BJ, then let me go down on her until she screamed and pushed my head away. "No More, cannot, siouw lew"

Then she jumped on top of me, and pulled me inside her. She has the best muscle control of any girl I ever knew, and almost managed to make me come in the end by squeezning me on every stroke. But, I had been drained three times already that day, and in the end, I had to admit defeat.

So we talked a bit instead. She had been away a lot recently, 3 1/2 weeks with a greman. Good man, but he didn't want sex. they travelled around together, to beach, Chiang Mai etc, ate together, hel hands, slept together, but without sex.

Why not/, Maybe he cannot?

oh, but in the morning, he often have big one. When I touch it, I think maybe he wants boomsing, but he take my hand away, says he doesn't want. I try a few times, but he never wants. But Good heart, maybe he come back and marry me.

Darling , you think you can marry a man and never have sex? You seem to like it a lot.

I don mind, he good man, no sex, mai pen rai.

Then it occurs to me that maybe the planned six months away from barlife "to make house PohMeh" really is to please him, as preparation for marriage.

Then again, she lives only a few hours out of BKK.

Next morning, a reprise, and we joyously succeeded where the night before I failed, then she took off home, happy with her stipend.

Lots of work that day,and tired of the previous days efforts, I decided to take it easy with my afternoon engagement, so went to Akane.

Previous Akane experience all at Chitlom, so I decided on the one in Soi 33.

I had looked at the line up, IMHO a slight bit older on average then the Chitlom line up, and some looking quite brazen.

So i picked the shyest looking one on the left.

The stool with the hole instead of the bench you lie on while getting sluiced, was a new experience, but I think I prefer the bench. Also, no salt scrub on the stool.

Massage for about half an hour, but she stopped with the lotion masssage after she'd done my legs, and started the licking and stroking of my body.

Door opened, and unknown xtra came in, and joined in the licking, concentrating on my crotch and asshole. When I finally looked around (I was face down, they were both down to skimpy knickers. I decided to turn onto my back, and the set to work again. after a few minutes, i started stroking the crotch of nr 1, through her panties, her labia stood out firmly. then I slipped aside the panties, and stroked them direcxtly. Eventually, she turned so she squatted over my face, and I gave her a very satisfying suck, for about five or six minutes, eventually, she squirmed, and twisted away, don't know if she came or merely pretended. Then they both focussed more intensely on my crotch and butt, and eventually, brought me off with a grunt. I noticed the black condom they put on was a small, thick local one, which probably explained why it took so long. I usually provide my own Durex Comfort, less tight and more sensitive.

there was still 20 minutes left on he clock, which was spent with more cuddling, a bit of massage and rubbing. But I obviously wasn't going to come again, so didn't even try.

I think in the end i would have preferred the second girl to have come in later, and had a longer initial massage. But I left satisfied.

Does anyone know if Akane Chitlom now also offers a happy ending with an extra girl for free? And if they offer full access underneath the knickers?

That night I got to SC around 9.30 after a short stay at Nanaplaza, which left me totally unimpressed. Maybe it was too early, maybe I needed a drink or two first to get warmed up, but IMHO NEP sucked.

Watched some balloon popping in RH, and a few cute dances, but none that took my fancy. Did get seen by Miss Polly P, ex from NoName bar, who got a LD, but I decided not to take her up on her offer of a ST, too early. Besides, i think she's a bit unstable, mood changes rapidly.

LG had some very beautiful women, but was too crowded, and the one who came to hang on my shoulders was too pushy, so I left.

Shark, looked boring. Baccarat, as usual some very nice nearly unclad ones upstairs, but upstairs was full with Nippon gentlemen, and I left them at it.

Saw a show or two at the egyptian queen, still one of the best bars at present, then crossed the road to the sister bar. As soon as I sat down I noticed the older, tall skinny one, who always comes to sit with me for a diddle and a drink, eyeing me from stage. I didn't feel like her, so tried to ignore her. My eye caught her neighbour mid twenties, very nice bod and face. She joined me after her dance, and I decided I wanted her.

LT?

Yes

Do you have ID/

Sorry forgot, left it at home?

Shit, second time this trip my LT is thwarted by some silly bitch not having ID. i wasn't going to do a ST then another lT after my previous nights experience (getting old), so I told her I'd be back next night to BF her.

After a few more bars, I ended up again at an old bar, recently renovated. i'd had a rather overly agressive experience there from two rather unattractive women a few months back, but I decided to give it another go. Sat down, the same two came on to me but i told them I wasn't interested. Then my eye fell on one dancing on the next table. She was very small, and from where I sat looked 15. But I knew first impressions could be deceptive so I changed to her table to get a closer look.

She instantly put one foot on the back of the seat, one on the table, and lowered herself onto my face. Nice sight, slightly musty taste, but not too bad. A few moments later she jumped onto my lap. Small body, small tits, young shaped face, a bit Lolita like, but not 15. In fact, when later I asked to see her ID, I found she's in her late 20's, and worked that bar for at least 5 years.

But she was HOT. the proverbial Energizer Bunny on Speed. She was all over me, and if I would have let her she would have unzipped me there and then and mounted me. I decided to take a risk, and paid BF for LT. I think she was slightly drunk, but she didn't want to go home straight away and dragged me into Country------, the pub with live band on the corner. a dance or two, OK music, intro to some of her friends, and a few drinks. When i saw her getting more drunk by the minute, I paid the bill and took her home.

She lived up to her promise, loved being sucked and trumpeted, and fucked wildly for what seemed to be ages. After that round, she wanted another one, but i was truly wiped out by then. We talked a bit. She explained she drank a lot, because it made the bad thoughts in her had go away. If not drunk, too many bad thoughts. Sad!

In the morning another very wild session, while she had her first beer of the day. She did come again, twice according to her.

in the light of day, her face and skin showed she wasn't 15, but still looked pretty good. I took a series of pics of her, posing and writhing on the bed. cute woman, but not for everyday, would make me old before my time.

Bunny happily went on her way by nine a.m, and i got to work.

Around six pm I got to Tulip. I phoned ahead to ensure Ms 2Toef..k was free, and we did the usual, only this time not doing the toes, and only one round, be it a superb round, with all the fireworks i am used to with her.

She talked about her and four other collegues from the same village going home for Songkran, for a tamboun, and to offer some money via her father to help renovate the school and temple. Each girl puts in 10K baht, and the families also contribute to the warchest .

I like her, she's a truely skilled pro with a big heart. And big tits!

That night, after some shows at SC, i got back to SW, to BF last nights beauty.

i sat down at a bench rather then my usual stool which was occupied, and looked around. Didn't see her straight away, But ten seconds later I heard a shriek, and someone plunged onto my lap. But it wasn't her, it was my friend the serving girl, who left 2 months ago, maybe permanently to be with her canadian BF. She spent a few months living and travelling around LOS with him, but visa failed to come through, and he left, coming back in november, So she came back to work.

She seemed happy to se me, had a great cuddle, while I informed he i'd already promised someone else a BF that night. But i'd forgotten her name, and her face. i'd expected to recognise her when I saw her, and of course for her to recognise me. So my serving friend said she'd help me find her. She pointed out a few dancers and I said no. then she pointed at one far away dancing, and I thought, maybe. She she called her over, and before i had time to realise this wasn't her at all, my serving friend had informed her I was going to pay Bf and take her long time.

The girl in question was close up shorter, had very uneven teeth, but a disarming friendly smile, and looked absolutely over the moon at the idea I wanted to BF her, wrapped herself around me with great passion. i didn't have the heart to say no after that exchange, thought to myself "what the hell, sometimes random choice works out as well or better then carefully planned and selected. So I paid BF.

While she got dressed, a p-licking show came on, so I sat on a barstool for a close up look. She joined me during the show, looked at the women on stage and shuddered a bit, looking embarrassed. I asked her if she ever did that, and she looked at me as if I'd asked her if she liked f..king horses. scandalous. then she grinned.

I decided it was too early to go home so we crossed the road to the egyptian, where my mamasan approved of her. Good girl, jaidee makmak.

then over to MN for the last half hour of the night. MN was in a boisterous phase again, girls taking turns to display them selves on the glass ceiling above. My girl looked on in fascination, then asked me for money to give the girl above a tip. She went up, talked to the girl in question, and pointed at me.

In the meantime, a few well known friends had started dancing on stage, and with the usual banter, I got offered a few opportunity of close up inspection and paying homage to some juicy body parts. i only took up one offer, good old friend, and I didn't know how my companion would react. She pulled a face, but didn't storm off in a huff. When I got up to go have a leak in the upstairs toilet, she said "Oh, I know why you go upstairs, you want to lick girl dancing there.

No, what, Me??

In the end, i think she had fun too. We farewelled Ms Inverted Nipple from night one, who was leaving the next day, (but not after she'd slipped me her cellphone number, and whispered "if you in Krungthep, want me, just phone, I come to krungthep, see you". HMM so much about the good man no sex prospective husband theory. But, then again, clock up what you can before it stops...)

My girl and I (shit, I notice I have forgotten her name already. i remember the ST on day one, and Bunny's name, but this one escapes me) walked home over Sukhumvit. On the way, She (shyly as usual) glanced at the display of knickers and bras, and happily accepted my offer to buy her a few. i am a regular customer at that stall by now, and enjoy the process of choosing and negotiating. I would have suggested she'd try them on, but she was too shy. Settled for two bras and three pairs of knickers, colour coordinated total bill 300Bt.

Back home, she came across quite 'homely, comfortable without being as raunchy as last nights Lolita. She pretended to be shy when i went down on her, but soon got lost in it , and totally hit the roof when I started my trumpet act. Eventually, after more then 10 minutes she squeezed her legs together tightly, screamed and pushed me away, eyes closed. after half a minute, she opened her eyes again and smiled sheepishly. Then she went down on me, and followed it by a nice snug f..k. Small breasts, almost flat tummy, very nice butt. Shortly after, she fell asleep.

Next morning, I made coffee, she woke up and snuggle up to me . i gently touched her between the legs, she smiled and let them fall apart. I twiddled her a bit, then she pulled my head do wn to her crotch. repeat more or less of last night, but gentler. Then, at 6.30 a.m. we checked out, I had a plane to catch. i arrived downstairs with her, and handed in my key while she retrieved her ID card. The reception woman looked at her, then at me and gave me a big smile. this was nr 3 in three days, but non one batted an eye.

i have been there before, they probably expect nothing else from me. i'd given her taxi money, but of course she set off on foot back to SC.

on the whole, succesful trip, although while sitting in the cab on the way to Don Muang, I realised how exhausted i felt.

Archived