Beejay and Kaijay Bang in Bangers

BJ_Blackowitz

Beejay and Kaijay Bang in Bangers

After the goodbye on the Night before where I really needed a night alone to ?chalge battelies? as Kaijay so nicely said, I went for the last day of golf and had again a shitty round. By now I was more then ready to throw my clubs (putter) into the lake on the 18th but as the last put came It FELL from 25 feet. That actually saved the day, a rock solid birdie on the last hole I played without having seen the fairway and an approach shot that was more then just risky (175 Meters from the rough with a crosswind over the water)

But then again after the week I could not hope to have played any better as my focus was more on Sanuk then on golf anyway.

After saying goodbye to the lovely ladies on the course and promising I will be back in August, I took the shuttle back to the hotel and packed the remaining clothes. Kaijay was so nice the day before to help me packing, as she saw that I just put everything on a pile in the suitcase she took it out, put them nicely together so everything WOULD fit in even if it was all dirty laundry. (this was to be cleaned actually, but never came to it, must now be done in Bangers)

Called my Taxi friend and checked out. 1st goal was to pickup Kaijay at the bar that turns, get a quick bite and off to Bangers, but not without visiting the Outlet center Outside of Cha Am first. They sell quality goods there and I really needed some long pants as I was bound for East Africa the weekend after for a holiday with the missus. I said to Kaijay she could pick some clothes if she liked but she could not find anything in the quick trip we did through the center. I got what I wanted and of we went for the rest of the trip. I had my reservation at Majestic suites again. Without any problems , only a small congestion on Soi 3 we arrived before nightfall. First thing I did was take the luggage o the laundry for an express cleaning. Since my flight left the day after late at night I arranged a late checkout at 20:00 for an extra 1000bt, but I like to use the room as long as possible.

We hit the showers and fall into each other arms and legs within minutes and had some good sex with some extreme GFE. Several positions and a long orgasm on both sides after about 30 minutes of bedroom gymnastics. We again hit the showers and lay on the bed afterwards. By now it was 19:00 Bangkok time and time to call the missus as this was or usual quick contact time. With beejay on my right side I made a quick call (NOT in English) that took maybe 1 minute and hung up. I tuned back to kaijay and saw in chock that she was crying like a baby. I though , my god was have I done. I have just shown here that she will always be a ?mia noi? as maximum and hold her for a long time and said I was so sorry that I offended her like that. She cuddled up and cryed her hart out. In her eyes I could see that all she wanted was a strong relation with a solid partner that could take care of her and her kids, and she new I could and would not take that place. I told her I like her a lot and was very happy to have met her. We cuddled up and just held one another for 15 to 20 minutes without any word needed to be said. During this time she cried a few times and made me feel very guilty indeed.

After the emotional part we made some passionate love and it really felt as if we loved each other, both knowing that could never happen. We again showerd, got dressed end went for a quick byte in Morning 2 Night on soi 4. This venue is one of my steady points to go to as I love sitting there and seeing the ?crème de la crème? of Bangkok passing by. We ate some good local stuff, had a few beers and all of a sudden kaijay shouted out: look there is ******* , the boss of the bar in Huahin he just cam from the embassy and was bound back next morning. We quickly went over and for me this was the first time I actually talked to him, had a quick chat and at one point asked how long kaijay was working at his bar on which he told it was just more then two weeks but she planned on going back home. That part of the story she also told me, but up to that time I was not so sure. Now it seemed a little more feasible, but more on that later.

We finished our drinks and went dancing at angels disco as this still is a fun place to go to, even if you already have your date for the night. Kaijay was now more and more fascinated by the bangers way of bars and bargirls. Even in the great crowd that showed up after 12:30 she still was the belle of the ball, radiating a lust in life and sowing her loving smile wherever she went. She was spoken to by several men on her way to the toilet, some older then me, some (way) younger. But she just shed them off and pointed to me, smiling and waving a kiss, How I loved that?..

After closingtime we collected some food a the stall outside of nana plaza and went back to the hotel. Showered again and had a good decent round of sex again.

Next morning we woke up at 10:00 and again had or morning session of animalic sex with several position changes and orgasms on both sides. The bed was by now full with stains from sweat, cum and juices but we did not care as we went over each other like there was no tomorrow (which was more or less true)

We went out at 11:00 to visit a manicure/Pedicure/shave, and Both Kaijay and I were treated very nice with Mani/pedi/facial/Shave/hair/ear/nails for a mere 2k5 Baht. During my treatment she quickly went out and got some presents for her kids and proudly showed them to me. By now she was looking like a Princess and radiating a lust for life, every time she looked at me here eyes were showing little candles and her laugh was so real that I really felt sorry to leave that day (don?t we all). I arranged a decent trolley for kaijay to take the goods she bought and we went for a meal in the nana square restaurant at the top. Satisfied we went back to the hotel to take a quick nap that turned out to be a round of sex again. Kaijay just stripped my pants and wanted to be taken there and now. Just before I came she jumped off and gave me a handjob that sprayed all over her lovely body. She still has some reservation on taking a good blowjob, but now this sex kitten is staring to show some improvement , my guess is that by next time MIGHT meet she will produce some good BJ?s as I have told her that I like good oral sex and love to eat and be eaten..

We showered and set the alarmclock for 17:30 and we slept in eachother arms until the alarmclock rang. 90 minutes for checkout and I carefully stoke Kaijy thru her hair and gave a few sniffs next to her ear knowing that turns her on quickly, She took my hand and directed it to her pussy where I started massaging her venus area, lips and clit. Within a short time she was soaking wet and I inserted again, now from behind, holding her tight and striking thru her hair, even after that much sex I still have power and give my load to her after a few position changes and hold her really tight as I cum. We hold each other a long time, knowing that we will probably not meet again before hitting the showers for the last time.

I arrange to get the laundry to the room and we both pack my suitcase and have my gear brought down by the bellboy. I checkout and ask them to put the luggage so we can pick it up at 21:00 as we go for a snack and a beer again in morning 2 Night just around the corner. During the snack I give her 5000 as thank you for the good times. She first rejects the money saying it is too much, but I explain she should put it aside and buy books and education for her kids from this kind of money to support her kids. She then accepted the money and rests her head on my chest.

Kaijay really cuddles up to me and we speak a little about Buddhism, religion, karma and being a good person. We find out she has the same Buddha as I have (ok I am non religious) which is the Saturday and she wants me to have her good luck charm (the Saturday Buddha on a chain) which I can not accept, I am touched by her gesture but tell her that it is HER good luck charm and it will give her some luck in the near future. Tears came from her eyes again and she bends over to give me sniffs and then kisses me with tenderness and devotion. I really start to ask myself if this is all show or if she is really getting a hook for a jaydee farang that has treated her nice and made her feel like a princess for a while. As leaving time approaches she says she will drive with me to the Airport but will stay in the taxi and drive on to meet her friend who has by now also arrived in Bangers so they can travel upcountry the day after. As we hit the airport, I get my gear out of the taxi and kaijay gives me a last kiss and again tears well from her eyes. I kiss her goodbye and off she was in the taxi.

A quick check in at the counter, through customs and I am at the departure terminal thinking everything over when a call comes in from kaijay telling she already missed me and she would email me soon before heading for upcountry. I tell her I will miss her company and say a last goodbye.

I make one other call to one of the gals from the bar that had been nice to me and say I am on the verge of departure and which her good luck with her health as she was sick a few days in a row. She tells me she knew I ws in Banger with kaijay and hoped that she enjoyed her time and hoped to see me again as the fun we had in the bar was good. I then used the remaining of the credit to call friends in Europe, I switched of the phone and boarded the plane full of good memories as well as mixed feelings and uncertainties.

Epilog

No I am not in love

Yes I do miss the lassie as her company was very enjoyable

Yes I was stupid to have unprotected sex. (I hope no aftereffects std,hiv or kid)

Kaijay wrote the email the day after

Telling me that I should love my wife and look after her the same way as I did to her, she also said she would not want to enter the airport building with me as she was sure she would start crying and said she cried the taxi ride to her friend. I should not love her and try not to miss her and we should not have contact anymore. She said she would not be staying in HuaHin anymore and I should find another lady in the bar there (no way) She said she might consider coming to Huahin when she misses me a lot.

Yes I did write an email back

Yes I will contact her (what else is an email address and phone number good for)

Yes I will ask her to join me on future trips when I am alone in Huahin as she was absolutely enjoyable

No I will have no more unprotected sex.

No I will not stay in the same hotel again without my wife (she already said she was thinking abput not joining me in August (yippiayee))

Yes I do let someone check if she has left for Upcountry, just to check the stories she told me and be prepared for the sick buffalo and dying mothers stories.

I hope you have enjoyed my trip report that still has an open ending as the final test results are not in yet, neither has the contact with kaijay ceased.

Signing off for now

Beejay Blackowitz

I will be able to respond later as I am in East Africa her for another 1½ week and internet is expensive but slow here. (Fuck, how I miss Thailand, the mamma?s her are way to big; the food sucks and prices are more then in Europe, where quality is African.)

>as most of my friends would nat share the same passion about these outings as I do. As I am very happy with them I want to out these somwhere, this is the best venue for this <

cowjai, same here.

Besides, for me it is a matter of writing a part of my autobiography, to re-read in private when i'm too old and doddery to actually do these things anymore.

• 1 month later...

Archived