cute letter ??? part 2

HI guys

I got a new letter from my former thai friend I met in Europe...What can you guys advice me..is there a sugardaddy around ????

Shes a cute girl !!!!

i have something important to tell you why i told you to sent me a letter but i must appologize to lost contact you. i'm afraid to told you, i don't know should i told you.

do you remember my problem that i ever told you when i stay with you? i got problem now i'm so serious . i try to find job but i have any degree. salary so cheap. many people here in thiland have no no job too even they have degree. i must takecare my parent like you . i think u might understand me. i come from poor family so i didn't have chance to study more. i must do every way for survive. i have no time to find boyfriend.

i'm so sorry to tell you serious storie i know u tierd,work hard .

when i come to check mail i must back home to translate and i must take time to find the words from dictoinary to reply you and i must go to internet cafe 2 times for sent e mail to you

would you mind if i ask for your help if you can? i want you to look at me now my money form wrok going to end cause i only pay and pay more than get it. my mum, my rent hose ,everything i must takecare and don't you know my problem ,do you? why i must work in europe. my family have too much debt and i must pay for debt that why my money that i got from work seems little. and i can't go to europe again something wrong . i have problem with someone who can take me to europe . i think u really know her. and if i can go i don't know how i live . it's made me concern

actually i don't want to let u know but i have no choice . i never want to distrub u or ask your help if ican help my self . i think u really know me. but now i see no one and everything dark

i never sleepless . could you help me? and give me advice

i need your help cause i think not too long i have noting

waiting you

miss you and sorry to distrub you

Dear Mr Holland,

It seems to me as though your exgirlfriend is a very honest loving type of gal that only needs a little financial support, If I were in your shoes I would have no hesitation in sending her and her Thai boyfriend { oh thats right she's to busy for a boyfriend } 100 000 bht.

Please send this money promptley as she does not want to disturb you anymore!!!!! crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

It never ceases to amaze me that guys still fall for this. You'd have thought the word would have got out by now.

Whenever I would split from my thai girlfriend she would enviteably end up working. Equally enviteably, we'd get back together. Every time she'd always have a list of guys she was emailing, and many stories of the ridiculous amounts of money guys would send her.

She'd show me the emails she'd written and the love-struck replies from the men. The routine was simple: get the man to feel pity for her and then send the man her bank account details. Once she had the cash, she'd thank the man and say that now she could help her family or whatever. Straight to Emporium and buy the latest designer clothes.

Sometimes she'd take me out on the money some guy had sent her. Or buy me gifts.

The last time we got back together she had so much money I didn't have to support her. My God, she had more money in the bank than I did!

It's interesting to talk to the BG's about this topic. Some girls claim to be sent unbelievable amounts of money every month. Having seen how easy it is, I tend to believe them.

These woman have an alure over men. We all buy into the fantasy - literally.

Hi Mikey

Is she one of your friends from King's corner??

Wouldn't be much of a surprise then,they seem to have a good business running and more or less can share their spendings between drugs and designer clothes

How many time is that cute letter thread gonna come up again BTW??

The other day, a driver of an airport limousine in Phuket told me an enlightening little tale.

Many times he has chauffered Thai girls and their foreign boy-friends to the airport. The guys were on their way out, flying back home, and the girls would invariably shed massive crocodile tears. The sobbing got more intense as the airport got closer. Moved to tears themselves, the guys would generously dig into their wallets and leave substantial parting gifts to their "girl-friends".

Very often, the driver said, the very same girls would go back in his limousine to Patong Beach. All the tears forgotten, they would have a good laugh and say that farang are stupid buffaloes.

Does this post answer the question?

And one more tale. A lovely, older Thai lady, never a bar-girl, that I know locally, helps several b/g's to compose such e-mails to send to quite a few recepients - there are quite a few Thai b/g's in Sydney bought over for a few months by farang boyfriends. The girls keep the "business" rolling whilst they are shacked-up over here and of course the e-mailed farang still thinks the poor girl is doing badly in the bars of the LOS or has returned back home to the family! Ah! The entrepreneural spirit never suffers!

Gee, who was that smart guy, back in the 19th century, who said something along the lines of, "Theres's a sucker born every minute."?

That's right, boyz. P.T. Barnum was the name, and did he ever get that one right. He sho' knew his customers. Same as with these bar ho's. They know just how easy it is to turn guys into retards - just wave some pussy in front of them. Works every time.

Of course, I'm not shy in admitting I once was a card carrying member of that same club. I've blown, literally, tens of thousands of U.S. dollars on Thai nookie, and all I've got to show for it are memories. Ahhhhhh....... laugh.gif" border="0

But guess what? Now that I've "paid" my dues, and received my water buffalo degree, I'm a new man. I've got a wonderful relationship going on right now. She's Chinese-Thai, def upper middle class, and over the past 10 months I've sent her...$0.00.

Funny thing is, we've bonded far better emotionally and spiritually than the other girls that I kept throwing money at, and I haven't given this girl a nickel.

I guess the Thai guys do have it right, and I'm gonna be just like them. My being a sucker dayz are oh-ho-ver!

[ January 19, 2002: Message edited by: pjacktpa ]

Archived