TheGreatDane's First Trip to Bangkok - Day 5

TheGreatDane

Day 5

My last day in Bangkok. I woke up around 9 am, went to meet my coworker at 10:30. It actually felt good to sleep alone for once and I felt very refreshed. Again, we were done with work early and I was back at the hotel at 2 pm. Wanting another mid day session, I quickly found myself at BG7. I was really starting to like the afternoons there, many more girls to choose from and also a few very attractive ones. I went to the bar and scanned the room. Very nice selection but I quickly noticed the two girls sitting on my right at the bar, one of them looked a lot like Tia Carrere, had the same sultry look. She and her friend switched seats so she (B) could sit next to me. She was more voluptuous than most Thai girls and also a little older (28) than the other ones I had met. But I loved her sexy vibe so and after about an hour we headed to my hotel. We showered and I could not help noticing her large breasts (a very full C cup). Yes, they were fake, I noticed the scars later. But they felt real and looked great. Back in bed she kind of took over. I enjoyed being ?taken advantage of?, she pushed me back in bed, licked my entire body (yes, everywhere!) and gave me an awesome BBBJ. Deep throat and all. She kept me laying on my back, slipped a condom on me and rode me like a bronco. I loved it! After we finished, we showered again, got dressed and I gave her 1000 baht. We walked out of the hotel and at the corner we kissed goodbye. I walked over the overpass and went back to BG7 for a couple of beers. I walked around to see if I recognized someone and I saw D sitting by herself in the back. I went over to talk to her and she told me that she was very upset with me. I immediately thought that it probably was a bad idea to pick her friend but that was not it. She was upset that I did not acknowledge her at Angels Disco a few nights earlier. She said that she saw me with another lady and all she wanted was for me to notice her. I explained how surprised I was to see her and that it all went to fast. After a while she calmed down and I bought her a soda. We chatted for about an hour, then I left to meet my coworkers for the final dinner.

I was back at the hotel at 9:30 pm, determined to find something completely different for my last night in Bangkok. I went over to NEP, walked around the ground floor but could not decide where to go. I went back outside and decided to have a beer at Big Dogs. I sat there for a few minutes drinking my beer and then I saw her. My perfect 10! Very petite girl, long flowing straight black hair, and the face of a model. She was wearing a tight red dress that hugged her curves beautifully. I was absolutely stunned, she was probably one of the most beautiful girls I had seen during my entire stay. But, she didn?t see me. I was getting bummed out and decided to leave, and on my way out I walked right past her. She grabbed my arm and asked if I was leaving already. I told her no if I could buy her a LD. She gave me a huge smile and went and got us drinks. We sat down, chatted for a bit and I was still floored about her appearance. We got another couple of drinks and she leaned over and said, ?do you want to barfine me?? I told her yes, and she went to get my final bill. When she came back I asked her how much she would charge for all night. She said 4000 baht and I told her that it was too much. Again, I used the ?It is my last night and I only have this much cash left? trick and we settled on 3000 baht. Still a lot of money but I really, really wanted her! I paid the bill (my first BF!) and we left. I asked her if she wanted a drink from the bar in the Marriott and she said yes. It was a nice setting to sit and talk and I found that on top of being beautiful, she also seemed like a really sweet girl. At the table next to us there was a couple of guys (I had seen them earlier with their wifes) and they kept staring at her. I thought that it was kind of rude so I asked her if she wanted to leave. She said yes and we walked hand in hand towards the elevator. There was a lot of heads turning in the bar! Once we got to the room, she started undressing me. When I was naked, she quickly undressed and we got in the shower. She washed me very thoroughly ? all over. After the shower, we dried off and went back in the room. She got down on her knees and started a nice, wet BBBJ. After a while I grabbed her arms and pulled her up. I lifted her up (she must have weighed like 95 lbs) and carried her to the bed. I quickly slipped on a condom and at this point I just had to have her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, looked me straight in the eye, and asked me to enter her. It was just incredible, so tight, so wet, and so hot. We tried different positions and every time we changed, she put me back in her mouth (condom on). Finally, we ended up doing it doggie style and the mirror came in handy again. What a sight! That put me over the edge and I fell back on the bed. She removed the condom, washed me off and gave me a kiss. We went to sleep and woke up at 6 am the next morning (had an early flight). We had a nice, slow and sensual session and then she showered, I paid her, and she kissed me and left. I gathered all my stuff, checked out and left for the airport.

All in all, this was an awesome 5 days! 6 women (including the one from Annie?s) and lots and lots of great sex. I felt totally drained and slept for 8 hours straight on the flight from Singapore to LA. I had an awesome time and also learned a few lessons as well as adding things to do for my next visit.

Every day I hooker-proofed the room, all valuables including laptops, wallet, credit cards, etc. went into the safe. I only carried the cash I needed and one credit card. Nothing was ever missing from my room.

I made sure not to carry a lot of 1000 baht bills, and the currently exchange places did not mind breaking a few 1000 baht bills into 500s.

I never went down on a girl. Not that I do not like that but I figured it would be too risky. Yes, it was tempting from time to time but I resisted the temptation.

I never had intercourse without a condom. And I brought condoms from home so I knew they would fit me.

Did not overpay too much but I am still a newbie with lots to learn.

I love freelancers but next time I will check out more bar girls.

Next time I will spend more time at NEP and/or Soi Cowboy.

Also, I need to check out Eden and some of the places on Soi 7/1.

I miss Thailand already and I cannot wait to go back!

nice reports but i wish you had broken them down a little.

paragraphs would have been good,found the really long ones hard to read at times.

but i do think that if you expect or receive a BBBJ than you should be a decent fella and do the same to them.

you may be worried about their health but don't you think they might wonder about yours?.......

but nevermind my words,i enjoyed the reports........... :beer:

Not bad for a first timer; actually not bad for a third or forth timer as well, you studied well and aced the exam.

I must be picking the wrong girls at BG7, I've yet to have one assume the four point position and invite me "To do what I want."; (sigh)

Thanks for an entertaining series of reports, I'll look forward to the sequel.

Next time will think more about the structure of my posts, usually it just flows straight from my memory and I forget to break it up a little.

All the studying really paid off, I knew all the basic things prior to arriving so I could concentrate on having FUN. But as you guys have pointed out in other posts, it is not really possible to fully prepare for Bangkok. Not by a long shot. An evening walk on Sukhumvit Rd (on the odd Soi side) is a serious culture shock! I mean, all the tourists, the street vendors, the smells, the women, the katoys. I remember being shell shocked and shortly after I walked into a packed BG7 :: It took me a while to catch my breath!

I also noticed something else, something I was not really prepared for either. On my first day/evening I saw a lot of really good looking girls but my perception really changed after having spent a Saturday evening in BG7. How can you even choose? Pick the most beautiful one or pick one that also has a great personality? I certainly got a lot more picky as the days (and nights!) passed but I still valued the company of a really sweet girl.

Lots and lots of lessons learned on my first trip but I had an absolute blast! Now I just have to find a way to get back there!

BJ, you may have a point there but bear in mind that this was my first trip to Bangkok and I wanted to play as safe as possible (and yes, BBBJs are unsafe, I know but I could not resist). The girls I had sex with all smelled nice so I probably could have returned the favour.

This was a learning experience in so many ways, this board can only guide you so much, the rest you have to figure out on your own.

BG 7 is a very entertaining place. The first time I walked in I was overwhelmed by all the girls and all the attention and the last time I went there, I was greeted left and right by girls I had seen or chatted with during one of my visits. Made me feel like a regular in record time. Also made me think "I come here to much" ;)

Archived