Some times we question

Alfmaz

Reading the post over the last 6 months I have a few questions, I know I have been there and meet some nice girls and meet some bad girls but I just move on. I have miss understood some of my girls emails over the last few months, but sometimes I find a real nice girl. I have friends I know in Thailand who check on my girl and report back to me, not many Farang have this opportunity, but I do and it?s very helpful without paying an investigator

Q1 How many guys are talking about the same girl?

Q2 How Many guys are paying the same girl?

Q3 Do your Thai girls do what they say or you just had a bad experience with one

Q4 Do you just read their emails wrong and think they all lie, because you really don?t know.

Q5 Have you had then investigated by someone who lives in Thailand or a friend who live in Thailand.

I like to hear your views, not all bar girls are bad, I have one bar girl who goes out of here way to do things for me without asking for money, She said to me next time I come to Thailand you don?t have to pay, I only want you to come back and this is true it?s happened with a few girls I?ve been with as I said not all BG are good you just need to find the right one.

[ January 21, 2002: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

alfmaz.

i have girl who i see everytime i go to phuket and she is a diamond.

now i do not pay her everyday,she normally refuses,but i put money in her purse and always pay her rent for a couple of months.

i pay bar for her every night,but do not always take her home,i still need to butterfly and she knows what i do.

does not like what i do,but puts up with me.

many times she cries into my chest when she finds out what i have done and i always decide to turn over a new leaf and be faithful,but LOS is not a place to be faithful and i soon fall off the wagon.

sounds silly i know but sometimes i feel guilty but then again when i'm not there how many men is she seeing everyday?.

quote:

Originally posted by sayjann:

alfmaz.

now i do not pay her everyday,she normally refuses,but i put money in her purse .

then, she accepts? Strange places, stranges customs... laugh.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

PS: reading your post, i just realized you defined so much of what happens over here between a farang and a girl: NOTHING! Granted, you guys may not be as shallow human beings as you may appear, and at least, she is working...

Archived