Boom boom boom boom

Flashermac

It's going to need something pretty spectacular to spark this one off I think. The US public doesn't buy the WMD stuff anymore and all this IAEA talk is confusing. Be interesting to see what they come up with. You may have to sacrifice a carrier. Keep it simple.

I highly doubt the Bush administration will act on Iran no further than the " sanctions " attempts, China and Russia ( co-partners with Iran ) will not approve anything to harm their interests with Iran.

If Israel acts alone ( with US approval ) , all hell will break loose in the M.E. and Iran knows it ! I think Iran welcomed the US occupation of Iraq with welcomed arms , even though they are " surrounded " , they are now more free to act as they please due to no threat from the Taliban or Suddam.

Bada :rolleyes: Bing

Iran builds a secret underground complex as nuclear tensions rise

Not much of s secret it seems:

wish we were dealing with Kruschev (or whatever his name was), he did'nt see death and destruction as being a sensible way forward unlike those mad religious zealots.

me too

worst nikita kruschev ever did was bang his shoe on the desk at a un meeting ( and ask to be moved to a seat under the air cond) :)

Whoopee ... countries that hate each other and both have nukes!

but who else will the aim them at?

The USA should just start selling off their surplus nukes to Iran and whoever else has the money to buy them. WTF! Maybe when they are all armed to the teeth they will start being polite!

or threaten all and sundry

Archived