Those new airport security scanners are great!

Flashermac

It's seems to make her arms grow longer?

If this technology ever becomes fact I'll be thinking about a career change.

Then again not every woman is going to look like that what about the ugly ones.? Have to get a trainee or some sicko that enjoys that to take over. ::

Already fact! QinetiQ developed this a couple of years ago and I believe already in place at Heathrow... They were testing it a while ago before launch, and 'apparently' only guys are allowed to look at guys and girls girls.. though in practice I don't know how that would work. Either way I don't really like the idea of a slightly camp looking security guy getting a look at my todger.

http://www.qinetiq.com/home_us/case_studies/case_studies_homeland_security/millimeter_wave_imager.html

AH-HA!.... Gentlemen fear not, for we have Macromedia Flash 5. If you right click and use the 'zoom in' option, you have a benefit over and above the airport guys!

By the way, seen this chick in many a filthy film and jazz mag... forget her name. Cute, isnt she?

I went through Heathrow while this was being tested. Only the girls' version was running at the time and they'd made the mistake of employing girls of 18-22 to operate it. They couldn't help giggling and pointing at the screen, which made the women very reluctant to use it! :) (They made them though, by saying they'd be strip-searched otherwise.)

It was very much a novelty, even to the operators. They kept beckoning the "victims" to the screens to have a look for themselves!

You guys are serious? They actually have x-ray scanners?

I am reminded of a time here in LOS. I had 'ochida', an infection of the liver and kidneys. The pain spread through my abdomen and I went to hospital for a check. Cut a long story short, I had an ultra sound, followed by an x-ray. A fit as hell nurse who was flirting with me took me to a room and in preparation of the ultra sound, rubbed jelly on my lower abdomen whilst maintaining a cheeky cockteasing smile. I'm the kinda guy that avoids massages as I get a stiffy too easy... of course I had one, and then proceeded to the x-ray. I remember in vain trying to get the bloke not to scan 'down there'... "problem not here! Just x ray up here! OK?" Of course he x rayed the old fella also and I had to suffer massive embarrassment when the Doctor held the sheet up, complete with my boner, with the nurse suppressing a laugh in the background. Fuckers!

Actually I did. I kept it, and then threw it.

I feel bad actually as the end result was my ripping the hospital off for 2000b. When I went for the check up, I had a couple thou on me, assuming that would be enough. Because of all the tests, the bill came to 3900b. I gave them 2000 with the promise of a quick trip to the atm. However, because of all the laughing as I walked out I just wasn?t man enough to go back and face them again.... I feel bad about that to be honest... one day I?ll go back when it?s all forgotten and pay them.

Jesus that was fucking embarrassing though... really.

Archived