Finally I filed for divorce part 3

NongSung

THE LAST ONE AND A HALF YEARS

MY STORY PART 2

So I asked her repeatedly but she denied it but she was not happy, very nervous, I knew for sure that there was another guy? It took a week before she admitted that she was seeing another guy and that she loved him and wanted to move in with him. She told me she met him at her ?work?; I was devastated, thought my life was over and I more of less begged her to give him up and continue our relationship. I would forgive her everything. She did not want that and after a week she left our house. I phoned her and told her that I would not guarantee for the visa application for her daughter; that was her new boyfriend?s job, not mine.

I had to straighten up my mind so I bought a ticket and flew back to Thailand three weeks later.

I?m the kind of guy who asks things only once so I knew I would never ever ask her again to come back to me. And deep in my heart I knew that I could forgive but never forget what she did to me. And I could never trust her anymore. I knew I could not live with these things, I knew that our relationship was damaged beyond repair. So we would never ever get back together again and every time I was panicking I thought about that. It eased the pain.

And then Thailand; straight to the family in Isaan where I held a good bye party. Although the family was shocked they knew all about it for a long time. THAT opened my eyes and it was just what I needed to take some distance from it. We partied, had a lot of fun and I talked a little bit with the niece of my wife. To cut a long story short, I invited her to join me to Phuket and the family agreed. So we spend a couple of days at the beach but it was more a kind of father/daughter relation and I for sure was not ready for something new.

Back in Bangkok I did my regular bar hopping but this time there was no one to be faithful to; almost every morning I woke up with another sweet and soft young lady next to me.

But soon it was time to go home; I had made up my mind; I would not give her a second chance, I?d rather stay alone then give it a try with her again. What kept me going was the fact that I had to keep in mind that she was nothing more than a plain hooker, I did my best in giving her a better life but apparently it wasn?t good enough. She betrayed me with at least two guys and a number of ?customers? how could I ever make love to her again? I knew I couldn?t.

But I felt very sorry for her in making these big mistakes; she was HIV positive and her future did not look that bright, but that seems to be the risk she took; she gambled, she lost.

To be continued...

NongSung

Archived