Finally I filed for divorce part 4

NongSung

THE LAST ONE AND A HALF YEARS

MY STORY PART 3

Back home I collected all her stuff for her to pick it up and when she arrived she was shocked and angry but she accepted my point of view. I told her that I wanted to see her as a very good friend but nothing more. And more important; I wanted a divorce.

Her boyfriend wanted to talk to me and although I was not very interested in doing that I agreed and talked to him a couple of times over the phone. Because we both speak the same language it was easy for me to find out that he was full of shit. His story did not make sense and I knew he was not telling me the truth. Far more badly he spoke without respect about my wife. I knew she made the wrong choice. I told my wife so and I tried to open her eyes that he was still married, betrayed his wife by visiting hookers and that that could happen to her as well. But, up to her. The next couple of months we were in regular contact, and from time to time she would mention that she wanted to come back to me. Although she still has a special place in my heart I knew it would never work; it would never be the same as before.

Back in farangland I had a number of short encounters with Thai ladies but more for the fun of it and never very serious. Then my wife phoned me and asked me if I could help her out.

She still wanted her daughter to come over but since her boyfriend still was married that would complicate matters. Could I help her with a holiday visa for her daughter? Our lawyer could take care that her holiday visa would be changed into a permanent one because of family reunion and the fact my wife was HIV positive. I told her I would think about that but a couple of days later I agreed to it but she had to promise me to agree with a divorce once the visa was given.

So my wife went to Thailand to ask for a visa for her daughter and it was then that she phoned to me with an unexpected message. She told me she visited her niece and that this niece could not sleep, could not eat because she was thinking about me all the time. I was pleasantly surprised but also on guard because there might be a hidden agenda. My wife asked me if I would like her niece to come over as well and I thought ?let?s give it a try, I?m alone, she?s is a nice girl let?s see what happens?.

So on a Friday morning I left for the airport I noticed and passed the BMW of her boyfriend. Intentionally I started to drive slowly (80km?s per hour). I thought ?when you?ll try to pass me we will have a major accident. But since he seems to be very afraid of me he kept well behind me for 25 km?s or so. I had told me wife that if I would see him at the airport I would kill him, she obviously passed that message. After my wife, her daughter and the niece arrived on the airport and we went our separate ways; my wife, her daughter and the boyfriend (haven?t seen him!) to one direction, me and the niece another. The following 2,5 months were surprisingly good; This girl took good care of me, started to be real close to me but had to learn a lot. Being just a poor Isaan girl with no bar or big city experience she was pretty naive but she proved to be a quick learner. I started to have feelings for her but due to the age difference I could not open my heart completely for her.

To be continued...

NongSung

Archived