Finally I filed for divorce part 8

NongSung

THE LAST ONE AND A HALF YEARS

HER STORY PART 3

This part can be compared with MY STORY PART 3.

When he came back he packed all my stuff so apparently there was no way I could come back to him; I knew X was not exactly what I was looking for but I had to stick with him because I had no place to go anymore. My husband warned me for X but I did not wanted to listen (I knew he was the wrong choice). I had no choice other then continuing my relationship with X but for sure I was not very happy. The next months I told my husband on several occasions that I wanted to come back to him, I knew he still loved me but he said he couldn?t anymore. I felt very sad about that,

But I wasn?t feeling to well, my blood levels (HIV) were going downhill so I talked with X about my daughter. He looked at her picture several times and declared that he would do everything for her. But he was still married and therefore it would be difficult to guarantee for her.

So I explained this to my husband and asked him if he would help me out; he did!

I bought a ticket and traveled to my family and visited my niece. I was worried about the future, my husband was dating a number of Thai girls back home and I thought when I put my husband and my niece together I could always come back because my niece would respect me. Since I was in power with the family I could kick out my niece if I wanted to. But with other Thai girls I had no chance all.

My niece had thought about my husband for a couple of days after her return from Phuket. She liked him a lot but wasn?t in love with him. I told her I could get her a visa but she had second thoughts about it. I visited her a couple of times and talked to my sister and finally they agreed.

So I phoned to my husband and told him that this girl couldn?t sleep & eat (which was not true) and he agreed that she would come to farangland as well. Just for 3 months, see how things would work out. I took my niece to Bangkok, applied for a passport and visa, bought her a ticket and then we flew with the three of us back to Europe.

My boyfriend would pick me up but I told him to wait in the car park because my husband was still very angry on him. As soon as my husband disappeared with my niece I phoned him to pick us up.

Back home I noticed that X treated my daughter real good. He was very nice to her and I was happy to see that. But at the other hand I had mixed feelings about it. I wanted to know if he really loved me (he said he did) and I wanted to know if I could trust my daughter.

So I left them alone and went to my work; my husband warned me but I just had to find out.

A couple of months later (my niece was about to go home) and I noticed something had changed at home. There was something in the air; something was going on between X and my daughter. I asked and asked but they denied everything. The day my niece went to the airport I found out that X and my daughter had fallen in love with each other.

To be continued...

NongSung

Archived