Colombia : violence wanes, foreign tourism surges

Prosal

• 2 weeks later...

I await to have a great time in Romania and Moldova this summer.

I already work on some Romanian dating sites with quite a lot of success. Those sites are loaded with young and great-looking regular girls who seem eager to meet a well-maintained 40ish gentleman with some charm, confidence and cash, who plan to stay six weeks in Romania. I assume most understand that it is a sex holiday with an option for more, but if you package your desires in a romantic and acceptable way, you can do well on those sites.

:up:

Guest lazyphil

Prozzie, romania is a very poor country?....so there is a bottom line as in LOS......now, how about promoting Denmark or Bondai beach/Aussieland as your next venture to tap a few 22 year old tanned beauties :: :neener: (hey, i'm sure you can btw, you got game afterall!)

PhilAnders said:

Viva las mujeres de Colombia!

:up: :up:

Cartagena apartment.

Zippy, a distinguished member of the ISG that I met in Moldova, who has done a fair amount of mongering/chica-chasing in Indonesia and Colombia and is one of the coolest guys I?ve met in my travels, owns an apartment in a high-end condominium in Cartagena, fully renovated (he just finish with the renovation), two bedrooms, terraces, seaview, great location, ect.

He just starting renting it out a couple of weeks ago and get about USD 110 per day.

If anyone is interested to contact him just PM me.

Archived