Saying its Over

Greetings. Last month I spent a week in Patong. I did 2 body massages, 3 barfines from my favorite bar and kept #3 for 4 nights. I'm a big butterfly #3 reads/speaks english well but doesn't seem to get the point that my Songkron trip is open fpr butterfly! I e-mail and she responds like she didn't read it?

Any suggestions...

Responding without reading what you are telling her?

Quite normal. She comes to an Internet cafe with her letter(s) already written in Thai or already translated into English. Then she (or cafe's guys on her behalf) punch in whatever is in there.

Too lazy to adjust the contents to what is being said in your just arrived mail. She would also print your mail and take it to her room for translation. Takes them a day or two to fix it and prepare an answer.

In the meantime, you are asking something else but she is out of step...

Add to that that, in BGs situation, they go to the cafe around 5-5:30pm and have an hour or so to sort out their mail.

Long mail and/or some sense in it usually means - again, if it is a BG, that a ST had taken place and she was out of it by 10-11pm and had more time to read/write.

What I am saying here is what I was told by a BG and after watching other BGs around me in the cafe.

I'm a big butterfly #3 reads/speaks english well but doesn't seem to get the point that my Songkron trip is open for butterfly!

Don't be too subtle. It may be she is intentionally ignoring your comments or misinterpreting them so she can guilt you into staying with her exclusively. If you do see her and spend a few days with her, set the limits up front and be very clear. If you plan on butterflying while she is with you, it's best to make sure she understands that (unless there is absolutely no chance of you getting caught!).

Jimmy,

Suggestion... Don't e-mail. She'll still be happy to see you when you finally show up again on your next trip after the Songkran trip.

Regards, JEff

quote:

Originally posted by Honolulu Jimmy:

Greetings. Last month I spent a week in Patong. I did 2 body massages, 3 barfines from my favorite bar and kept #3 for 4 nights. I'm a big butterfly #3 reads/speaks english well but doesn't seem to get the point that my Songkron trip is open fpr butterfly! I e-mail and she responds like she didn't read it?

Any suggestions...

Honolulu Jimmy,

Have just been through that scenario myself with a go-go girl from Pattaya. She ignored it for a while till I just sent a short email explaining that I wouldn't be spending all my time with her and butterflying with other girls. I told her that I wouldn't get girls from her go-go or bring other girls with me into her go-go. Well the email recieved back was that I was dumped and not to go back into her go-go as it would be too painful for her.

Well never mind, it now gives me a license to butterfly without the hassle of dodging about with other girls on my arm.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifwink.gif

It works both ways. She is a business and maybe she will be entertaining other customers when you come around. Don't get so hung-up on a BG. You are money to her just like her other customers. Now, if she is willing to leave the bar for you and you to support her, then you can start talking about this thing as some type of relationship. If not keep it superficial and try not to come attached. Remember, are you not a big butterfly? Be reality-based.......

cardinalblue

Archived