A pathway to the land of milk and honey.

On my next trip to LOS in April, May and June I will examine every aspect in meeting Thai Woman. I will search every corner from BG to College girls,to MG and department girls, from resturants to front desk girls to find the best place to meet real thai girls that don't mess with your mind.

I want to lay a path for all the guys that want Ms. Thai Right and keep looking in the wrong places. I feel sorry every time one of my brothers gets a raw deal from a BG...but come on they are prostitutes and do it for MONEY not LOVE not To find mr right but to find a Whale to line their pockets. Maybe a few whales to line all their pockets. That's how it works guys. These girls are real pro's. Like you, most BG are really sucessfull and good at their jobs at selling the fantasy or love/care/concern for you.

I have a dream! I believe in a land for my brothers where we can find the Diamonds of truth and I shall provide for you the pathway to this promise Land of milk and honey. I will use my wit, my wealth, my charm, my butterfly ways to seduce the flowers of this land. I will post my great adventures, my methods, my promises, my results, you can even buy my video tapes for your viewing pleasure. So join with me on my crusade to find Ms Thai Right give me your ideas and goals as to your best methods in finding the diamonds...oh yea sages of wisdom and let the youth cut the pathway to the promise land.

Your servant

SkiBum

Thanks for the feedback! Youth is wasted on Youth...how do you mean? I only want to serve my brothers and become a sage of wisdom as you must be...as for legend, I want to post my finding as I see things.

This post is a pre cursor to my journey reports. I'm not interested in your views of my mind or if you think I'm full of myself cz I ain't. I'm just tired of all the sad stories I hear of this BG that BG. I wonder if anyone has done an examination of the women in LOS as to how and where the good ones are? So many guys go to LOS for a week and don't have the time or funds to examine this topic in such a broad way. I have both so I plan to do it. I could fall for the 1st BG I see and get a story like everyone. I'm laying my strategy out to discuss how best to examine this subject.

I know I laid it on thick,however, I am serious about the core subject or thesis. Many parts of my 1st post were my sad attempts at humor...flying over your head...sorry if you didn't like it.

You must believe you are capable before you can act...even if you are deceiving yourself...only men of vision influence the world.

SkiBum

greedisgood,

I like "Youth is wasted on youth", it just makes sense here.

Skibumb,

I can't wait for your first story of an unpredictable event (if your lucky a night with a katoy), but for once I wish you all the best in the school of life.

Skibum writes.............to find the best place to meet real thai girls that don't mess with your mind.

and believe in free love, right?

skibum,

I am doing what you desire or is it lust for right now. First, you better write out what your objectives are and then strategies in obtaining those objectives. Or else you will a lost wandering soul not knowing if you want to get laid tonight or unearth a virgin Lek.

You will find there is no one "best" place for thai women as they are everywhere and nowhere at the same time. As biological diversity is the key to sustainable life, social diversity is the key to finding an array of many colors of thai women.

My advice to you is keep moving around perpetually and not from Rainbow II to thermae. Most guys never get off the surface of the iceberg as they let the glue harden on their favorite bar stool. Don't let the moss grow in any one place, especially in places where cigerettes and beer bottles are permanently affixed to those pretty bee sting lips.

Looking forward to your stories seeing what stones I have yet to unturn.

Cardinalblue

Archived