Sanuk discount..

Since alot of the guys are looking for hookups with non bargirls..I was wondering if it was worth a shot to approach some of the better agencies and get a Nanaplaza discount?

For example...of all the sites I have been looking at sweetsingles.com has some sweet lookin honeys...problem is that it is about $900 for a membership!!..and until my stocks bounce back I can't afford it!!..hahaha ..anyway...

would it be worth it to approach them and let them know that there is a large pool of potential clients here and what would be the chance of getting a discount based on this group?...smallpp I believe has a contact there. Would he be interested in approaching them with this offer? Also, this would apply to other agencies that anyone else deals with. Let me know your thoughts on this.

G

Beastee,

Don't waste your money. There is so many Thai girls who would like to meet a good Farang. Just hang out where they do. You will get lucky with a little patience.

First time I went to a Thai village in Issan I met some girls in there 20's who mostly worked at Big C. They were all over me. One is now my wife. Most of her friends all want to meet a good Farang. Just be persistent and kind to them. You might have to treat her and her friends and family for a few dates but it's part of the game. wink.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...

Beastee...

In response to this I am posting a topic that I posted not too long ago on the Delphi board. It is about my subscriptions to online dating services offering Asian girls. Ha! It will be under Relationships and titled "The Stupidest Thing I Have Done."

Give it a read and save your money.

Zane

Here is a funny story about how I found my non-BG girlfriend. I had a BG girlfriend in Pattaya I was sending to English school.(Don't laugh...You've all benn there before.) Anyway, I was using an e-mail service with my friend's internet website in Pattaya to communicate with her. I would send the e-mail and they would translate it into Thai and deliver it to her. The responses would be translated back to English and e-mailed to me. I eventually broke it off with this BG for the usual reasons. I told my friend who ran the website that I wanted to meet a nice Thai girl who never worked in a bar. He told me to e-mail his secretary who worked as his translator. It turned out that this girl had been the one translating all the e-mails between myself and the BG and had become interested in me from the things that I would write. Anyway, I met with her on my last visit to Thailand and I couldn't be more pleased. We traveled all over Thailand together and had a great time. We even visited her village in Khon Kaen. She insisted to her family that I was only a "friend" so they wouldn't be expecting any money from me. She even told off her pop when he told her hit me up for some cash to pay off his debts. It is so nice to have a Thai girlfriend who you can completely trust and isn't interested in your money. Anyway, we'll see how it turns out. Just a funny story about how a BG led me to great non-BG GF.

- Fly Boy

[ June 08, 2001: Message edited by: FlyBoy ]

[ June 09, 2001: Message edited by: FlyBoy ]

quote:

Originally posted by FlyBoy:

...Anyway, I met with her on my last visit to Thailand and I couldn't be more pleased. We traveled all over Thailand together and had a great time.

How do you find between sleeping with a bg and a non-bg ?? Does your current gf satisfy you in bed as good as the bg? I'm not being nosy but obviously there must have been some differences here? Does it worth it?

quote:

Originally posted by Sabaidee:

How do you find between sleeping with a bg and a non-bg ?? Does your current gf satisfy you in bed as good as the bg? I'm not being nosy but obviously there must have been some differences here? Does it worth it?

I was very surprised in this aspect. When we first hooked up I was expecting her to be shy and reserved. Just the opposite. She played shy for about a day and then jumped me. She loves sex (more than me!) and is willing to do just about anything I ask. She had two boyfriends before me; a Thai man (usual problems there...took all her money, etc..) and an American farang (wanted to marry her and bring her to US, but had severe anger problem and was dumped). The American found her working in an Optical shop in Pattaya and kept going there to get a date with her. Her aunt brought her to Pattaya to work in the bars, but she refused this type of work and so found other work which paid less, but allowed her to keep her dignity. I am in the U.S. now and she is going to college in Khon Kaen so I am, as theLeper guessed, flying solo right now, but she e-mails often and I call her once a week. Not really sure where this relationship is going, but she has done absolutely everything she can to be a good girlfriend to me so I'm at least going to stick with her for another year or two. If she gets tired of the separations and finds someone new, then more power to her. Anyway, I can't complain. She made my last visit to Thailand an awsome experience and I'm looking forward to our next reunion.

cher khan na khrap

- FB

[ June 22, 2001: Message edited by: FlyBoy ]

[ June 22, 2001: Message edited by: FlyBoy ]

[ June 26, 2001: Message edited by: FlyBoy ]

Archived