Late night bar in Patong

greg

check out soi patong resort, (opposite soi sea dragon) some of the smaller places stay open as long as they have customers.

oasis bar is a good choice

difficult to find a Bar on Bangla without BG's.........

try by the traffic lights at the big Bar on the corner opposite Rockhard.

don't know what it is called now but they used to have a big screen TV and not really a Girlie Bar although some might be in situ.

there was also an Irishbar in Soi Sansabai (about 1/2 way up on the Right) which showed Football late at Night.

normally operated a lock-in service and as long as you are in there a little while before closing then you were invited to stay.

a pity the Wife will be with you as all the Bars have TV and great places to watch the Footie.

try finding a Bar on Soi Eric and becoming a regular and getting to know the Staff.

i did this and as a regular i would be left alone unless i wanted attention.

but i did find that Girls do not bother you if you are with another Woman........good luck.

West Ham............ :grinyes:

you don't think i'd support any Team but my own......... :shakehead

Liverpool are MU's greatest rivals and i don't really want them to win but while Chelsea are the best Team on paper in the UK i just get fed up with their antics and don't really like them.

but at a push lets have Chelsea win the PL,Liverpool the FAC and MU the CC.........spread the Trophies around.

where are you staying?.

most Hotels will normally have a sports channel which will show it.

i know a bit boring but might be the only option if Bars do close.

last Year the CL Final started around 2am and while many Bars stayed open to show it they didn't expect it to last so long and they had to close before the Penalty Kicks.

i left 5 Miutes from the end and was back in my Hotel room just in time to watch the finale.

the Irishbar Scruffy Murphy's (i think that's it's name) near the Beach on Bangla is a 'respectable' Bar and will show if they stay open..........good food as well.........

let us know how you get on...... :beer:

Cheers Sayjan.

Will try Scruffy Murphs or a place I knew a few yeard ago off a small soi near Tai Pan.

Im staying at the Impiana Cabana. They do adverise as having Satelite but Im not sure.

As a Liverpol fan I have been programmed to always hope that Man U loose. However with Chelsea being some dominant financialy and also not playing within the spirit of the game I know hope Utd catch them up for the title.

So for the first time ever "Good luck Man U"

Archived