Bargirl Marriage Disaster

HSTEACH

Dear RG (intriguing name ;-))

I think if I hear the dying buffelo story or some scam crap I will get pissed!

Don't get P.O.ed. Sure the most hardend B/G's can be annoying with this line but some others are barely getting by and are just hoping they have a newbie. Remember thinks always go better with a smile.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These stories are just mind blowing. LOS sounds like a really rough place! But in the posts, I keep reading about the guys going back there over and over. It must be possible to get "the goods" in Thailand without the hassle or drama?

quote:

Originally posted by RugDoctor:

These stories are just mind blowing. LOS sounds like a really rough place! But in the posts, I keep reading about the guys going back there over and over. It must be possible to get "the goods" in Thailand without the hassle or drama?

No it's not too rough. Just be careful with your heart and your bank account. You can get scammed for $ with sick-parent/buffalo, not working bar anymore - send money, etc. stories... if you're a sucker, and there is one born every minute. Just don't be one. Sometimes people even outright get ripped off, though I think that is fairly rare. But another greater danger is having your heart broken. Seems like that's what happened in HSTEACHS case - she did not rip him off per se, but she did use him in a very selfish way, and you can tell it deeply effected him.

Getting the "goods" w/o drama is easy. One school of thought says just stick with LT/ST and don't stay with a girl more than a few days. Nothing wrong with that. For the really hot young girls that's what I do.

Others, myself included, don't follow that school, and think the really good rewards in LOS come when you find a 'good' one that you click with and develop a relationship with. BUT, it is very important to keep in mind if you're with a bar girl that in most cases the 'relationship' is mostly an illusion, even if you're getting some of the rewards like good girlfriend sex and fun times. Heck, you can even go get tested and drop the condoms. You will probably get some drama along with it though. The two sides are coming at the relationship with very very different motivations and backgrounds, and the relationship's history and origins are always in the back of the mind, so the odds of it working out in the long run are slim. Bars are not a good place to hunt for wives. This of course is all broad generalization, and everybody's different.

Archived