BeeJay is Back 2006 Day 1

BJ_Blackowitz

Arpril 7th

Arrived in Bangers on Friday afternoon after a very quiet flight. Slept for 6 hours and woke

up two hours before Touchdown. Since i had seat 10a I was one of the first to leave the

plane and only had to wait 5 minutes at immigration, 15 minutes later I was in a taxi at the

departure zone and headed for Soi 2

I arranged a large room at the majestic grand this time and until now am not unsatisfied

with that choice.

The minute I checked in my Mobile rang , my wife told me to contact one of my customers ,

darn, this is not a way to start a Holiday, but then again, it means money. Arranged

Internet acces in the room and Spent two hours behind my laptop discussing the problem via

Skype. Called the rest of the world letting them know the plane did not crash and the taxi

found the hotel, bladiebladiebla.

After this little intermezzo I was ready to start the trip knowing by now that it might end

prematurely because of an upcomming project that i was to do and can not afford to miss. So

here we go.

I steppe out of the hotel and walk past annies and decided to have quick look inside. WOW to

be honest i could not have a massage form ANY of the ladies in there. Most were way past

sell by date and no matter what they say, if I want body sliding up and down of mine, it

must be a firm and soft body. So I skipped out on that occasion and went on to soi 4 got a

quick beer in Morning Night and met a few Gals from other trips hat I had nice talks with,

and tere she was again, the slim body, playing Pool ( see my 1st report here (Fly baby))

Again she was allready Barfined, but I guess my chances will come some day :)

By now it was past 6:20 allready and I went to visit Gullivers, found a few of the NP guys

there and had a chat with them , good to see the faces behind the stories and exchange a few

tips ( sorry dddave that we didnt catch up in Cactus , the place was not that good when I

came in , was there for one drink only and left, average score of the gals: < 5.

After the food at gulivers, which is good, and a few drinks we split up and I first had to

go back to the hotel on soi 2 to catch up on the project and came back an hour later to soi

7 where I had a quick look in beergarten, some talent on display there for sure. But I never

really liked the place and now had the same feeling about the place, to much older gals,

waiting for mr divorced farang to show up. Not really my kind of place.

Headed for Soi cowboy by BTS and hopped into long gun. This place is still rocking and

showing lots of flesh, shaved, non shaved , old young and some good shows. Not before long

I had a gal on my lap sipping here drink and letting me explore some of here body parts. I

was not yet in the mood for anything more, but she wanted only short time . maipenlai, there

are more fish in the sea.

Visited some other places but was not really getting what I was looking for either. So went back to Soi 4, hopped into Mornig Night and chatted with a few Farang, behind us a few guys from the sates where having a Ball and having enough dollares, they decided to spent a round for the place. That made a good atmosphere and drinks were happlily accepted off course. Remember i am Dutch and everything that is for free must be good, even a shot of Irish whiskey :)

I chatted a little more with on of the english guys at the bar, he arrived the day before and it was his first trip to the LOS. Gave him a a few tips but decided it was now time for plan B: Nana Disco

My regular readers (5 5 5 ) wil now that i rather like dancing and for me it is a great way to pick up, both in the LOS as well in Europe. I headed for ND and the place was now beginning to fill up, Not before Long I spotted two medium aged ( 27/29) ladies one nice and firm , the other with for asian norm rather large (B+ size europe) Mammeries. I could fancie a threesome with the both of them and joined in theyr dancing which was accepted and not before long They had a drink in their hand and were chatting with me.

Now I do not know what it is but I alsways drink to much in the first night, probably because of the Jetlag and not wanting to sleep, But soon itwas 2 AM and the places closed again, But no problem the ladies know another place where they play disco and we can have fun. No problem we go there, 200bt entry is paid and off we go again, we take a back table and get some more drinks. Off course I am paying, no problem for me, 200bt per drink is a normal price in a night club and the fun and drinks countinue, some balls are being inspected as well as the lowerregions of the gals and i am getting rather horny by now. I offer the ladies 3000bt for the both of them, but only one accepts, I tell her I normally pay 1000-1500bt depening on service. She accepts and we hop in a taxi back to the Hotel.

In the room she lays down on the chair and I get over her and sniff kiss and kiss her, while rubbing her breast, within minutes we are completely undressed and my d*ck is now point skywards ready for action. He inner regios were soked withinh minutes as I rubbed her cl+t and three finger fingering. I still suggested we take a shower first and we hit for a quick show where I have te chance as well to do some licking and more fingering. That seemd to be emjoyable as well as she wanted to get on the bed fast. While I was licking here I asked if she could do a BeeJay.

BLOODY hell , she wants a Rubber to do a Beejay. What the f*ck. Well I hope the rubber was tasting like shit as this is one of the largest turnoffs I can ever think off. after 1 Minute I turned over and stared pumping here, but by now I just wanted to finish quickly. It still took me an other 10 minutes to come as the alcohol had its toll. We finished and I told her I needed to get up early and arnged an eraly checkout for the gal. Gave her 1k5 , she shaid she accepoted 3000. I told her, for 3000 baht I get a decent blowjob, anal and 3 shots without any objections, you failed to comply and told here I am not crazy.

She left and I went to bed alone, only partly satisfied, but hey what the heck. This is thailand,

Land of Smiles

Land of Sex

Land of Scam

etc etc

rest to cum....

Ah the scamming starts early...I really hate after having a great night with a girl having lots of fun, treating them like a person, you cut a fair deal and they pull that crap....Time to find the GFE!

Hope it plays out better for you...I get my chance back in LOS in about 3 weeks.

Archived