Private Dancer

allatsea2000

Big Dave is also in another Lether book called "The Bomb Maker" Big Dave Hoyle is the named used and Leather described the character as a rarther large man with huge hands and would be more suited to be sitting in a bar than being a bomb disposal expert

cheers

khunmi

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of Steve's mates are in is books at one time or another. I was in one but I got blown up in a car bomb.....

As for PD well it is 99% true in that the events did happen. Only the shooting at the end is pure fiction.

THe book is prity much the sameas the original manuscript but was edited somewhat to tone it down. Also the receipies were thankfully removed!

MadStockBroker said:

Most of Steve's mates are in is books at one time or another. I was in one but I got blown up in a car bomb.....

As for PD well it is 99% true in that the events did happen. Only the shooting at the end is pure fiction.

THe book is prity much the sameas the original manuscript but was edited somewhat to tone it down. Also the receipies were thankfully removed!

Met SL a few months back and he claimed it was based on a true story that happened to him.

Seemed like a nice fellow.

Archived