age disparity

the majority of my asian experience is in the philippines. over there, it is quite common for a youngish woman to marry a western man 25 to 30 yrs her senior. and occasionally there is 40 yrs difference and it still works ok. and the divorce rate of filipina/western marriages in U.S.A. is far less than western/western marriages.

so would anyone like to comment on the thai/western/relationship scene. my brief knowledge of LOS indicates it is similar. cool.gif" border="0

Billy

By the way Billy Ruben 69 conjours up some thoughts about a mouth full of shit while indulging in mutual oral sex. Intentional humour I hope. (no offence if that really is your name).

But I digress, I agree with you Eastern/Western marriages do seem to have huge differentials in age. It just seems more accepted in general in Thailand. The local population has some skew but not as much, I don't think. Seems like a good subject for a poll..... maybe two or three categories:-

1) Biggest age difference in sanuk terms

2) Age difference in partners/wifes

3) Western/Westren ratio for comparison

DB-sez-Aloha will probably be interested as the statistics generated will really get his juices flowing.

But I digress, I agree with you Eastern/Western marriages do seem to have huge differentials in age. It just seems more accepted in general in Thailand. The local population has some skew but not as much, I don't think. Seems like a good subject for a poll..... maybe two or three categories:-

1) Biggest age difference in sanuk terms

2) Age difference in partners/wifes

3) Western/Westren ratio for comparison

DB-sez-Aloha will probably be interested as the statistics generated will really get his juices flowing.[/QB]

==

==

hi Coq., Nah, then it would be urobilinogen(my cousin)having left the liver and been converted by bacterial enzymes. no, my real name is orang-utang and i have real problems with voltage drop typing this.

==1. sanuk diff. max. is 29yrs.

==2. marriage diff. 35 yrs.

NB: it has been recomended to me to marry a girl from provinces real young before corruption by big city.

tongue.gif" border="0

Big age disparity seems to be common here in Hawaii amongst the Filipino community. Some older "balikbayan" men go back to the PI and get married to very young girls who in turn come to live here. Case in point: I had a High School student whose mother was in her late 20s and father was over 80. I no nothing of divorce rates but would also be interested if somebody else does.

Aloha

[ June 22, 2001: Message edited by: solds15 ]

Divorce rates were pretty high with American GIs marrying Thai BGs back in the 60s and 70s. In most cases, the age differences weren't that great and a lot of the girls were pretty young. The scene upcountry wasn't as mercenary as it is in BKK now. If anything, the girls who were a few years older (late 20s) did better--more maturity? Who knows? frown.gif" border="0

Consider, that phillipino and thai women in general are immature, so they opt for a older and mature man, because that is the only one, who will not run away after a couple of months. Older man are better provider and more patient.

Archived