Another one bites the dust

Encore

Warning for fainthearted, contains some explicit details

For those who sometimes read my rambling trip reports, a short update.

My stable is falling apart.

Carefully built up over five years, I myself cannot keep up with the changes.

Three years ago, i added "Noi (notso)" from a small bar in SC. Notso, because she wasn't really small, but had a nice silicone job. She always was fierce in bed, and sometimes lost control when coming. She was for a few years a good fallback position when other arrangements didn't work out, and I didn't feel like trying someone new that day.

Alas, no more. I came to her bar, and her friend (the 45 year old with nipples like pencil erasers, who always made sure she primes me before I BF's NOi, told me : "Noi marry already"

Farang khon Angrit, 60+ Good heart, buy her house, now her son (9) come live with her.

Another one bites the dust. I salute her, and thank her for her dedicated service over the years. She deserves a good secure future.

Day one, I went to another little bar in SC, in the hope the very beautiful one, slightly Chinese looking one, who I thought had married but who hadn't, was there again. A few months ago, I found her back, to my surprise, and ST'd her. She is only an average F..k, but quite stunning, and I wanted to BF her just to look at her, and maybe make some pix. Not there. Mamasan said "Wait, i phone her, she will come in ten minutes"

Lies! After 40 minutes she still didn't arrive. in the meantime, and oldtimer aged 44 had been doing her best to look after me. Average looks. but very friendly. i excused myself and went hunting elsewhere. When at the end of the night, I didn't find a suitable alternative, I decided to choose this old timer, rather then the young pushy one from the last bar I visited. Ms Age44 proved to be a raging succes in bed. Obviously experienced, and probably not getting it very often, she was a real tiger. Almost screamed the house down when she came, and she did that a few times.

"In Praise of older Women"

Next day, went for my regular daytime service with Ms 2ToeF..k at Tulip. She keeps trying to introduce me to different postures and positions, quite challenging for this old man. This time, while I was squatting above her with her pointing her yummy derriere at me in prone position, she helped me enter her in one smooth deft movement. It took me however at least five seconds to realise it wasn't the usual entrance, but her 'service man entrance" instead. Not a very frequent experience for me, and usually only undrttaken after some consultation and mutual consent, but this time, she obviously made an executive decision, and I just had to make the best of it.

Sometimes, you just got to grin and bear it.

Of course , at round two, she did her usual trick on my big toes, and made me very happy indeed. She tried desparately to convince me that i was up for a third round, but I had to decline. Old man.

That night, I made a slight mistake. I should have known better, but make this mistake at least once a year, again. At one of my favourite show bars, in SC, i have an old friend (well, 34, with tha name similar to my favourite Molarm singer). She's been an occasional stable member for around 4 years nor, infrequent, but always fun. She serves drinks, and, as I recounted a few months ago, had recently gained a BF from a western country, who was offering marriage. (yes, Gummi, that one!)

She's very cute, although not a classic beauty, has a good big heart. But I BF'd her a month ago, and didn't want it to become a habit. She keeps telling me that, apart from her BF, i am the only one who BF's her, but I think I don't want to get her too used to me.

So, we sat together having a drink, while she helepd me choose a partner for the night, commenting on all aspects of their physique, as well as the state of their heart (Jai dee), and their reputed bed skills. She pointed me at a 24 year old, and sang her praises. i think the 24 yr old looked a bit sharp. then she introduced me to the 20 year old younger sister, who was a drop dead stunner. So, i couldn't resist. Small well shaped breasts, superb butt, and a 10+ face to go with it. We talked for a while, and I was smitten.

LT?

Yes, but 3000 Bt.

Shit, i should know better, when one talks money up front. i made a half hearted attempt to negotiate, but she was firm and didn't budge. by then, i was lost with lust, so agreed on 3K. I was introduced to her sister, who came and sat on the other side, and started to feel me up.

Paid BF, and Ms stunner went to change. While waiting, her sister encouraged me to explore her more delicate parts. Just when my hands had slipped inside, to conclude she was very wet indeed, Ms Stunner tapped me on the back to indicate whe was back and all dressed up to go. Talk about somewhat compromising situation. But she took it like a ggod sport.

Then Sis suggested mabe we make it a threesome. However, after having been exhaustively serviced already that day my Ms2ToeF..k, I had to turn her down. Besides, she would have expected the same pay, and 6000 Bt total plus 2 Bf's is a bit over the top. Still, i would have liked the idea of two sisters. I said "You not shy making love with me with sister in same bed?'

"Why shy? She is my sister, not shy."

So insted, we left sister with a tip, and left.

Went around a few other regular watering holes with her (Noticed MN has slipped to even further depths, nothing but overweight dumb looking cows there now)

then went home, stopping on the way for a meal on Sukhumvit.

Shower together, a short while sitting in the windowseat together, smooching, getting to know each other. I stay for the first time at Dynasty Grand, and like it).

She's a bit slow on the uptake, but not reluctant. then to bed. God, she's beautiful. She probably could have turned out to be a starfish, but I managed early in the piece to get my mouth attached to her yummy nether parts, and don't give up this position of advantage for over 20 minutes. Then she gave up resistance, and came.

I've rarely seen such a beautiful C..t, Very light fine down, almost as if she was much younger (no she wasn't, saw ID already). Very smooth outside, almost no minor labia showing at all. (unlike last nights 44 year old, who had the largest leathery bits protruding that i have ever seen). I was dying to photograph this smooth young P...y, but no consent was forthcoming. Still, after she came, she rolled me on my back and very gently quatted over me. Extremely small and tight, we had to apply a generous helping of Astrolube, but eventually succeded, and she slowly tooke me in and proceeded to very delicately bob up and down, with a look of intense concentration on her face. A wonderful sight. Unfortunately, she was so tight, that the friction soon got the better of me, and she finished me before i could try out other options. Bliss, still.

So no complaints, although in total she came across as slightly clinical, kind of doing a good job, but not really with her heart in it.

The dissapointment was next morning, when I woke up, she just finished showering and was getting dressed, declining my invitation for another round. I know I should have negotiated a second coming in the morning while in the bar the previous night, but I didn't want to spell out every detail. So while I said "LT?" she rightfully pointed out she agreed to stay the night and sleep with me, but didn't contract to do more than one round of excercise, and now was ready to go home.

Never take things for granted with a stunner. Still, the one time was good. And just the opportunity of looking at her was almost worth the 3K.

That day, I wasn't going to exhaust myself like the previous day with daytime multiples with the likes of Ms 2ToeF, so I opted just for a brief BJ at Lolita's late afternoon. Good, but nothing special. Then made the mistake of going for an oily masage after, reasoning that after the Lolita BJ, I wasn't going to fall for for pressure of a HJ. Alas, I let down my guard, and a very skilled massage woman, stroked me gently with increasing tittalation, until I was hard as a rock and couldn't resist her offer of happy ending.

So that night, I wasn't going to want another stunner, and opted for the known and trusted. But when I went to Ms Noi Notso's bar, i was told about her wedding the week before.

So,instead, i went back to my serving girl friend at the show bar, and offer her LT. she happily agreed, We finished watching a hot lesbian show, and went barhopping. across the road, at the egyptian bar of the same stable, had a drink, and lo and behold, the same crew from previous bar came and performed an even hotter show then earlier Daisy chain with four links and so, delivered with great gusto. I suppose they had been primed by their first performance, and were allhot and rearing to go. I do have the impression at least one or two of the four actually really enjoy themselves, rather then only pretend. Or if it is pretense, its bloody good pretense.

Then on, to Bar with no name, I thought it was safe, because at that hour the show would be over. It wasn't, they ran late, and with all 12 on stage, they started to do their usual show, which consists of slow hovering individually above the greedy faces of male customer, each taking a turn.

Usually, this results in me nibbling on 12 snatches in succession, but with the company of my BF'd girl, I managed to resist al this Y dining, and just looked.

BF girl was happy, and thought it was all good fun. Then they continued their show, shedding the last few rags and prancing around for considerable time at high energy dancing. Great place when it is in full swing.

Home in a cab. I usually walk back, but on my way to SC that evening, I was waylaid outside Robinsons on the walk of shame by an old friend, stable member for a couple of years until she got too clingy.

She'd slid down from a beerbar to the walk of shame spot. She looks cute, in spite of a bad cripple problem, as result of a badly patched up motocy accident 6 years ago. But she is sweet. i took her for a coffee at the basement of Robinsons, talked about memories (I think of you every day Khun X, i never forget you, miss you etc.) Like a coward, i extricated myself by giving her a handsome tip and telling her to take the night off and go home.

But i wasn't going to risk her still being their on my way home. So we cabbed instead.

Back at the hotel?? what can I say. My 34 year old drink server was just great, not clinical like the stunner teh night before, but genuinely warm AND hot. I absolutely love her, and would have married instantly, except for the detail of already being married. Mai pen Lai.

Readily agreed second round in the morning, with favourable outcome for all involved.

Leaving me now, happy and exhausted, preparing for midday checkout, on my was home.

I phoned my old friend MsNoiNotso, and a child answered the phone. her 9 yr old sone had moved in, arriving the previous week from upcountry. So i tried to sound officious and Thai, but unsuccesfully, because he shouted out "Meh, khon falang Toe".

She seemed happy to hear from me, agred we would probably not meet again, but gracefully accepted my congratulations and best wishes for her future. Lucky bugger, that 60+ yr old brit..

Archived