BeeJay does Angor What

BJ_Blackowitz

For Info sun is a girl I met in LOS, a BG and has been with me for a week in Hua Hin

Angor 1st day

Took the cab with sun and gave her a few bath to pay the cab, checked in, booked the flight back and had an uneventful flight, would even have been perfect if the annoying yank next would not have been there. Touchdown, through customs, visa lineup organized (look bkk airport , that is the way) whoever has no pictures with him pays an extra 2 us , but still the whole process took no more then 20 minutes. I arranged a moto for one dollar and was brought to my hotel, a 20 minutes trip. No problem checking in, the room looked nice. I decided to take a walk to see what was where during daytime.

After a 2 hour walk taking pictures and looking around I entered a Internet cafe and was very friendly greeted by a nice lady. She was asking quickly the where things and was more then just eager to know if that hansum man was married and the whole shebang. Marriage material for sure, but as i am already married, i only chatted a little bit. Did my things on the net and went to dead fish tower, an institution in siem reap by now and worth more then one visit for sure.

Even if sun was an educated masseuse, i liked shagging her more then i wanted her to massage me. Therefore i now entered one of the massage places that can be found all over town. Greeted by a more then lovely lady, i was told the options and decided for a 4 hands massage. Soon it was clear to me that a happy massage would not be part of the options here, but the massage was very good indeed. Chatted a little with the ladies afterwards and was met by lots of giggles. Yummy yummy .....

Now ready for more went back to the hotel , with moto now, set the alarm clock and took a nap till 18.30

Woke up, showered, shaved and went to town. Went for a bite in the dead fish as food was good there the afternoon. Food was great again, now khmer, as i had thai in the afternoon. Finished up and walked through the bar area again. Hello sirs and the loads of it, but now from eating joints and not from bargirls. (after now a few days here in town it is obvious that the only game hunting can be done in the few discos and the very occasional sheila that might go to the bars. Have not seen lots of local gals in the Bars yet.)

Sat down at ?Ankor WHAT? ? a backpacker rock café located in barstreet, the venue can not be missed actually because they play the music loud enough (ahum)

I sat down and noticed the waitress looked very similar to Sun, ( I found out later that Sun was from Khmer parents, so that explains..)

I Ordered a local beer and sat down, watching people and happenings.

Let me tell you: ?If you want to shag in SR, this is NOT the place to be, backpackers: yes, local ladies , not really?. As it was rather quiet in the earlier hours, the Waitress had some time to kill and did the who what where game with me, and was very nice indeed. She more then once came by and stroke with her hand over my shoulders, asking if everything was ok. ( I was typing on my IPAQ, writing parts of this TR), Every time I paid , she took the bills and my hand with both hands and gently stroke my hands. For me it seems that she was in the game, but I was not ready exploring the possibilities yet, nor was I willing to wait until closing time.

As now more and more people came in Soon a Guy sat next to me at the table. He was also dutch, about 60 years old and lived in Australia for the last 35 years. For me he was a strange guy, said openly he never used condoms, for me he might even use underage, the way he acted, looked and spoke, I really did not want to know whet he was up to.

At about 11:30 I had enough and got a TukTuk to Martinis. A local disco on east river road. Went in and was met by loud disco music and a dancing crowed, locals as well as punters and tourists. Sat down at one of the tables and was accompanied mithin one wminute by a local girls asking if I was OK. I told I I was okm but that she was not my kind of girl. But to safe her face she could still sit a little and chat with me. I asked her if she had friends her that more or less could handle my needs, both visual and physical. She called two over, but still I was not impressed. Because I am so Jaydee, I offered the ladies a drink and danced a little with them. By then I already knew I would not score that night and had started to drink more then was good for me and performance. But what else is a holiday good for :). At about 01:00 I had enough of martinis and went outside and told the TukTuk to go to ZeroZone , a newer Upmarket venue serving locals and farang, has a disco, massage , restaurant and all you need for a evening out with friends.

As more that enough Whisky coke was involved I can not give more details than that I danced a lot, but went back alone, but being amazed by the beauty of a lot of the girls. But it was difficult to see who was willing and who not

Archived