BeeJay does Angor What #2 (Meet Vacufish)

BJ_Blackowitz

2. Day angor wat

got up relatively early,and yes, the tuktuk driver was waiting as promised, but he did not have the same amount of alcohol as i did..Off we went of t the temple complex.

Now before u enter the complex, you must buy a ticket at the booth, 20us$ for one day, or 40 for three day, i got the 3 day ticket pass and on we went.

I must admit that I was stunned by the size and quality of just alone angor wat. the climbs up to the 3rd level are quit a challenge. After a few temples i was now allreading getting the temple-out syndrom and told the driver to go to the temple that is covvered by the trees. Now did itell you that i bought the 3 day pass. I friggin lost it, probably somewhere during these steep climbs. So that was it, i needed the ticket to get in there, so i wentback to siem reap, showered and went for a 4 hands massage.

Anyone wanting to find marriage material? I now know the place 4really lovely gals, one very pretty, very early 20s and single.rather shy. I guess if you are in yr 30s and want an asian wife, forget thailand. Cambo still has them, the honest smiles, unspoild ladies, and they were all 4 comming hard on me, Not like the thai, but sweet and again shy.

Now back to the plan.(shag shag shag). I now was more sensible and tried to stay sober longer, still went to bar street though, lets see if the waitress was still hitting on me. Today she was to busy but still came by to say hello. We chatted a little only as she obviously only had little time. I actually disliked the music being played and wasted no more time and went a few bars further, thanks to the pocketguide i now knew my place around. Even for a tuesday it was quiet to say the least, sat down in one of the other bars, but the only female arond where farang of the backpacker kind, young, yes, but most of them not worth going after, as by now i found out that if a bp gal wants to shag, she will not take a 39yr old medium looking guy who shows all sings of either Being married, or just divorced. So at about 23.00 i set for martinis, if one can not shag there, one can´t shag anywhere.

Came into a in comparison to y.day quiet place, now with more local music, and less gals as well. But still within 5 minutes a familiar face showed up and wanted to dance with me. She is a good 6-7 on the looker scale, and would Be my last option, but for now she was a little to hardcore for me. The fact that she spook only a little english was also a disadvantage. I still spent her a coke and danced a little with her hoping for the tide to turn. But after 30 minutes i got enough of it and told mrs hardore that a friend waited for me and went off.

Zero(z)one is really a trindy place with a lot of talent. But it is difficult to see who is in the game and who is not. I sipped my whiskey coke and oogled a group of 4 lovely ones dancing just in front of me.

Between the lines a farang guy came next to me with 2 ladies dragging along. To me he seemed like a tourist like me.he was going over one of the gals who seemed about my age, but still with a lovely body (like me). while she was standing between his legs she gave me a big smile and used eye-contact to show me she was in the game for sure. the other girl in the group tried to hit hard on me, but she was not my style. I did chat her a little though and did the were u from, old bla bla game. She was 32, and it showed, i even guessed her older. As she left i asked the guy where he picked those two up. he looked amazed and said one was his girlfriend and he lived here. Ooops, but the other one was available if i tried. But No, no interest on my side,just a quick shag please. I saw her later together with a completely different kind of guy as i am, again telling me those two were forsure in the game, and the guy was probably lying his ass off, he did not look like an old hand or local to me anyhow.

now i again focussed on the 4, as one of them was a 9.5 on the fuckable scale, so i more or less joined their dancing, but she showed no interest whatsoever. One of the group though seemed more then happy to dance with me. After a few dances, i invited her for a coke and she dropped in my arms. "i like you, you sleep me" she said. Ok, that was what i needed. a giggling 20

something. We drank our drinks and i tried to chat a little, but the noise was to much. I asked if she liked to dance more,she shook her head and showed the sleeping motion. i took her by the hand and out we went. Once outside i tried to speak again to her to find out she spoke no english whatsoever.woha...... This will be funny. A long as she fucks i thought this will be no problem.

Ever thought thai ladies are shy?. Just wait till you get your hand on an unspoiled one. Towel all over, lights out, but cuddling up under the sheets. i took precautions and had rubbers available, i fumbled her and got her wetty wetty within Minutes, but she remained uneasy,and motionless,her body enjoined it tough, that could not be disguised. As she remaind rather inactive (my wife has more action) i popped the condom and drove straight in, a moan her and there,that was all. Well no problem, i took a few positions and came after 15 minutes trying to get more interaction. By now it was past three and i wanted to sleep. So i took a shower and came back under, again she cuddled up , nice, nice but i wanted to sleep, so fell asleep with her hand resting beteen my legs.

At around 7am i woke up, horny as hell, got up showered quickly and started fondling. Now fuck me, but this girl was so inactive that a starfish seemed hyperactive compared to her. as this contined again, i inserted and pumped myself to an orgasm,just ejecting clearing the condom, and spraying over back and ass. I wiped off the cum,and within minutes she was back asleep. I was tired myself as well, so showered and slept off. I woke up again at 10.00 and guess what. She was still asleep. I still woke her up, She showered , got dressed and joined me in bed, again cuddling up. I gently strike over her still lovely body and put my finger in her mouth. She started sucking my finger like a vacuumcleaner.

Aaaaah now weve found a talented hoover here... I got horny quickly and put her hand over my underpants to show i was ready for a goodbye session,she put her head in my lap and showed i was right. A hoover 1st class, within 3 minutes she had me begging for mercy and i sprayed in her face and mouth. I thought, you just earned 5 usd, and when we left the room i gave her 10usd. 5 for the fishdish and 5 for the hoover action.

She was more then happy and kissed me goodbye.

Now remember :all she said to me between 01am and 11am was :" i like you ,you sleep me" and her name...........

For me she will be in my memory as vacufish.......

• 3 weeks later...

Archived