Good time is gone

Mentors

I think it is a bit to do with your changing attitude with each trip.

I feel a bit the same way as I first came here in 1993 and in my mind their seems to be a steady decline in the quality of girls and also their attitudes.

However I ran into an English guy in Pattaya the other day - his first time in Thailand. He was in heaven. In his opinion all the girls where beautiful and charming.

When I remember back to my first trip, the girls I took where actually not at all stunners. I remember one was older than me and another had bad acne (but a great pair of tits). Still I was over the moon and had a great time with the girls.

I think these days I'm so much more fussy about the girls and of course wiser about their scams.

Also the girls treat a complete newbie differently to a seasoned sanuker. This English newbie I met, you should have seen the bar-girls eyes light up when they found out it was his first trip. They new that they could take him for much more baht than they could me.

"The good time with nice and goodlooking girls is endet about 5 zears ago. Why?"

Maybe because you're 5 years older now and the nice and goodlooking ladies hide when you walk into the bar?

Archived