Thailand - Land of Beautiful Women

Word has it that Dean Barrett's new book "Thailamnd - Land of Beautiful Women" was yanked from local bookstores in LOS after some indignant public servant ran across it - any idea where to get a copy now? I'll be in Pattaya in about 9 hours. Amazon says it's not available yet.....

[ September 03, 2001: Message edited by: PakWaan ]

quote:

Originally posted by PakWaan:

Word has it that Dean Barrett's new book "Thailamnd - Land of Beautiful Women" was yanked from local bookstores in LOS after some indignant public servant ran across it - any idea where to get a copy now? I'll be in Pattaya in about 9 hours. Amazon says it's not available yet.....

[ September 03, 2001: Message edited by: PakWaan ]

Saw it today at Bookazine, CP Tower Silom

I had that book ordered for weeks at Amazon.co.uk but they never got it in Stock, later I cancelled the order and tried to re-place it but the book had been removed from the listing ????, not to be seen at amazon.de from what I see either, I'm really starting to get an appetite for this book now. Maybe it's a strategy. Else Mr.Dean should set up a mail order business himself.

quote:

Originally posted by Ajarnski:

Can somebody buy this book for me in LOS and ship it to the US for me? I'm tried of waiting for Amazon to get it in. Thanks alot.

( Dang.......Still NEWBIE Member )

Huh, I suppose I can, e-mail me off line

Archived