printing in BKK

preahko

Hi Preahko,

I had business cards in full color made twice at Mah Boon Krong. The outcome was very good and the ppl very helpful, downloading pics from my website in their shop.

In MBK it is the first floor. I think in the D section are two shops next to each other.

Lhong Thin

Tel 02-880-4213 press 7

prohand_2@hotmail.com

Good luck!

TC

thanks for the suggestion...unfortunately today I had experiences which put my search for low-cost printing in BKK to rest for good...

on advice from thai friends I went looking in sam yan today (next subway stop from silom toward hualamphong, right near chula university), which is reputed to be the cheapest place for printing in bangkok...

the copy shops are way out of my range (though still lots cheaper than the US), and the real print shops don't do jobs under 1,000...unfortunately, with the obscure language I teach (and which the book I wrote is for), that many would last me over 10 years, a bit past the time I'd do a rewrite anyway...

I've decided the answer for me is to buy a color laser printer this fall, when I have the funds to do so...

preahko

Well obviously you don't teach math... :)

Did you compare the cost of a color laser printer print against a color copy?

it would surprise me greatly if a print works out cheaper, these cartridges won't last forever..

Archived