info Phnom Penh

vinod

I'm going to Phnom around 12th Aug and would appreciate any information with regard to nightlife / bars /girls. I'm not interested in km11 stuff. Also about decent hotels around 25 to 40 USD which are close to action and there guest policies.

Vinod,

A question like that is likely to get you flamed, in these parts. Search around this forum and you will find lots of stuff. Additionally, go to this web page: http://l4667.tripod.com/Pnh/index.html . It will be a good start.

Our friend coss informed us that a second Delphi Cambodia page (in addition to funincambodia) also got off to a nice launch, though I haven't visited lately: http://www.delphi.com/fic2/start/ . Check it out. wink.gif" border="0

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

quote:

Originally posted by vtombrown:

Vinod,

A question like that is likely to get you flamed, in these parts. Search around this forum and you will find lots of stuff. Additionally, go to this web page:
. It will be a good start.

Our friend coss informed us that a second Delphi Cambodia page (in addition to funincambodia) also got off to a nice launch, though I haven't visited lately:
. Check it out.
wink.gif" border="0

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

vtombrown,

Thanks for you info.

Vinod

look at the 'phnom penh, km11 info, english/vietnamese translations download' on page two of this catagory. ignore the first parts about km11, there's info on hotels, restaurants, taxi drivers. your best hotel for the money is the bayon hotel, $37 a day.

I can recall being in soy cowboy and talking to a vary excited expat, who looked like a king.. with a orchard head dress on..I asked him where he got it!! and he just said, some things in life cant be bought.. and asked me if I had ever been to cambodia..he was having the best of times.. telling me about his five homes there.. and many wifes he was the life of the party.. there and at a few other bars in soy cowboy..now after reading a trip report here I will go there myself just to do it...and say that I have.. smile.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

• 5 months later...

Hi

Thanks for all the info. In fact I've already been 3 times last year. I was reading about bar & other stuff being closed and I posted this to have the current update.

I check the PP boards but not much info and not as much as we find on this board or the nanapong.

vinod

Archived