thank you Abu Sayaff

Hi All

Just completed my side trip to the phillipines as a warmup for thailand. Holy Mthfckrs what a dump is the phillipines...I thought it might be something like thai.....big mistake!!!!! Anyways..I spent all my time (4 days...) in Angeles....

There I saw some of the lowest white trashh I ever saw in my life....I made me feel really bad to be walking around there.

Compared to Angeles pattaya is a resort full of high brow cosmopolitan intellectuals.

But now the good news....

the girls are gorgeous in Philps !!!!!!!!

So nice in personality and attitude....and totally cheap....you can spent 50% less in angeles than ptty and have equall or more fun.

The best thing was that there were allmost no visitors at all..guess why ?????? thanks to all the news about the decapitation of hostages by muslims Abu Sajabbb...the most beautifull girls litterally fight for you.

I would say that in terms of atmosphere Angeles is the worst I ever been....but in terms of girls the best.

In the end off the day I would prefer Ptty since life is more than fucking !!!!

CGholland from Holland

CGHolland,

I would agree with most everything you said. I was in Angeles a few weeks ago and there was not too much competition around for the girls attention and I was literally mobbed in just about very bar I entered. I didn't consider the slobby, smelly, gross, old, fat ex-pats competition! My apologies to the 3 or 4 ex-pats that are the exception! The girls were great and I literally had my pick at every bar I went to.

But, the town is a shithole and there's nothing much else to do other than drink and screw and hang out by the pool. That gets old after about a week. I prefer Pattaya too, but will probably go to the PI at least once a year just for the girls and for something different from Thailand.

Ranger

Angeles is a "shithole", I agree. People going there should be aware that it is a drink, screw and a maybe golf place only.

Why are you going there? Go to Cebu, Boracay or Puerto Galero. There you have a much better beach than in Pattaya and still plenty of women happy to please you.

ma69hal

Archived