pp- cambodia?

no point askin this question on a cambodia board- i got 7 nights aug 16/22- arr. bkk around midday 16th- instead of the usual familiarity of BKK/Patt- i'm half tempted to get straight on a plane to PP- the cost that extra flight ($160?) is equivalent to a girl a day in pattaya- can you mess with a new place in only a week?- i've just persuaded myself it ain't worth it!- i'll post anyways just in case someone can make a truely brilliant argument!

tar

jOa

[

arr. bkk around midday 16th- instead of the usual familiarity of BKK/Patt- i'm half tempted to get straight on a plane to PP-

there are evening flights out around 17:30. i'd recommend taking the bangkok airways trl fight, 70 seat turbo prop, never more than 18 passengers out of utapao, i don't know about bangkok, less passengers/less time in immigration.

the cost that extra flight ($160?) is equivalent to a girl a day in pattaya-

working in saudi, and with money to invest/throw away, what's $160?

can you mess with a new place in only a week?

you don't have to mess with the whole place, just km11 and some restaurants for variety. and, 4 nights, five days is plenty of time to have all the women that interest you.

i've just persuaded myself it ain't worth it!- i'll post anyways just in case someone can make a truely brilliant argument!

my argument is the same as always, to experience the vietnamese girls.

quote:

Originally posted by notroll:

[

arr. bkk around midday 16th- instead of the usual familiarity of BKK/Patt- i'm half tempted to get straight on a plane to PP-

there are evening flights out around 17:30. i'd recommend taking the bangkok airways trl fight, 70 seat turbo prop, never more than 18 passengers out of utapao, i don't know about bangkok, less passengers/less time in immigration.

the cost that extra flight ($160?) is equivalent to a girl a day in pattaya-

working in saudi, and with money to invest/throw away, what's $160?

can you mess with a new place in only a week?

you don't have to mess with the whole place, just km11 and some restaurants for variety. and, 4 nights, five days is plenty of time to have all the women that interest you.

i've just persuaded myself it ain't worth it!- i'll post anyways just in case someone can make a truely brilliant argument!

my argument is the same as always, to experience the vietnamese girls.

thanx notroll- prefer km11fan, since it was your original post on FIC that set out some nittygritty details a newbie needs, rather than general wanderings- wetted by appetite- $160 i meant to be equivalent to a girl a day for a full 7 day trip, i.e., 7 girls- next time i pay $160 for a girl will be a leaving present- day i leave this earth, if i have any money left then?- if you make yourself known to me at km11, drinks will flow- i'll be the dog on heat wondering from house to house with his tongue hangin out- sorry ,i'm not a kewl guy-

jOa

km11 fan,

just checked your ref. to utapao - its website- right, the airport 25 mins drive from pattaya- so i could combine the two places- but wondering, is the overland trip instead in just a week worth the travel effort- that would work out to be 2 nights Koh Kong/ 3 nights PP/ 2 nights pattaya- (via Trat and S.ville)- i enjoy overland travel, and it's cheaper- is this schedule as tight as a camgirl with only a week?

- is KK worth a necesssary 2 night stopover here? Oh! God- will i be able to rise for the connecting bus so early after a few beers?

cheers

jOa

If you only have one week, I would fly for sure since it takes four days traveling time to go overland. The problem is the ferry leaves Koh Kong for Sihanoukville at 8:00AM so you have to spend the night in Koh Kong to catch it. Also you have to catch the bus from Pattaya at 6:00AM which is pretty early and some guys have a hard time figuring out which bus to catch although I've never had a problem. It is definitely worth the trip, it is a nice change from Thailand and you will have a ball. Wait until you have more time for the overland trip.

[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: Lucky ]

It is definitely worth the trip, it is a nice change from Thailand and you will have a ball. Wait until you have more time for the overland trip.

[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: Lucky ][/QB]

thanx lucky- think i might lose my balls- that THB 900 i blew my last afternoon in a pattaya soi bj bar (i preferred the private room fcuk over the "curtain" bj seat on the 1/f) equates to FOUR STs in km11- well, i think it would be churlish not to do the maths- i'm really STUNNED- that angeles gets a bad press on other boards in this section- if only a manilla flight was available for my tight 1 wk schedule out of riyadh wed night (equivalent to fri to catch the full w/e) i'd go angeles every time over pattaya for a short break- so may be i'm thinking PP/KM11 has that similar dust bowl quality of cheap XXX with typically young girls (18 is a norm) - which appeals more to hard core sanukers- whereas in pattaya my typical plan revolves around drinkin in the afternoon, i think in PP/KM11 the schedule seems to establish itself- all afternoon fcuking, evening drinkin/ music in the bars- end up with a LT towrds closing time- breakfast- repeat!-

jOa

Archived