Beejay goes deep in PP

BJ_Blackowitz

Sr to pp.

Well what shall I say.. Forget the focking bus. Take the plane..... That is if you have no problem in paying 90 us. I found the 7hr bus trip both boring and annoying. The fat bp ladies in the last seat complained that I reclined my seat to much, which was way less then average. I looked them in the fat face and told them to take a weight watchers treatment so they could fit in their seats without any body having their knees in the back. So much for ?mr nice guy?. Btw they were German and since I spoke to them in English with a strong native accent, they assumed i did not speak German. Well how amazed they were when after the frigging bus ride I again told them, but now in Austrian German accent that they cannot complain when being over weighted in an Asian bus.

After a tuktuk to the flamingo hotel, where check in was quick and easy, i treated myself to some Dutch liquid vitamin, took a shower and headed for the walkabout bar. Kinda like m2n in Bangkok , lots of freelancers, but the choice was not realky to my liking. I took a beer and just enjoyed the pool games. At about 19:00 i had enough of it and went to a internet cafe to do the daily conversations and checkup of np.com. 90 mins later i am set to go and take a 2usd motoride to martinis. This is the pickup place in pp. And as i sit, a skinny bfm allready comes up to me and starts chatting. I invite her for a bite and drink and tell to ask her ladyfriends to come over as well. One was average, but the next one was gorgeous in my book. A bit longer , perfect mouth and a bit rounder eyes, nice feminen body shape and a smile that made glaciers melt. She was kinda shy in the beginning though, but i kept on talking to her and asked if she would like to play some pool and join me 4 a drink. She accepted, and while playing pool, i a ked if she wanted some p4p longtime, we settled at 20usd, which was a fair price to me as i liked her body and was horny as hell.

At 22.30 we left the place and went 4 the hotel. Again the shower and towel. She wanted no lights, i said, i did not care about some kiddy lines, she said, how i knew. I told her i guessed. (4 the record. 21 yrs,1 kid 1 yr old.) well what can i say, after we e left some light on,we went down, hard, very hard, she seemed to enjoy some munching and licking as much as i did. When I inserted after 30 minutes of 4play.she was hot, wet and grinding. I took her in about 15 different positions before giving the 1st load in her pussy, protected by a rubber of course.

A shower followed, and I prepared some drinks. Now not only did this baby have a lovely face, apart from a few minor kiddy lines she had a perfect body as well, soft and nice smelling to. I just could not keep my hands off of her, and within 20 minutes we re riding again. I took her in various positions again, and while having her missionary sprayed over her body with her hands rubbing my ball sack. Hrrrraaww.........

Showered again and went to sleep. Wake up with a morning pole, so took a quick piss, cleaned mr down below and started some fingeraction on mrs....that had the desired effect, and to put things short: she had me twice in her mouth, the last one until I came while I was dining@the Y. I loved the performance this lbfm was giving and told her so afterwards. Not only was she pleasant 4 the eye, she was a sex machine in bed as well. I tipped her an extra 5, but was not allowed to have her picture. All i have left of her is a good memory.

I even forgot her name

how's this for nitpicking:

you actually paid a 300% surcharge, and as this was in pp, not bkk, it wasn't a farang surcharge, but a barang surcharge...

but glad you enjoyed the boning...martini's still is a great place...the fartabout and shakiebah much, much less so...

Archived