Beejay found an Angel

BJ_Blackowitz

Beejay found and Angel in the city of Angels.

Coming back early from Laos gave me the opportunity to visit the Friday night meeting at Gulliver?s, where now a group of about 10 board members were gathered. Beers and food came to gather with stories of good and bad. This time I left early and went looking for some talent on cowboy. Not something 2 my liking here, so I headed 4 angel witch, where I was seated by one of my well known mamma sans. She told me they had a new lady that was just my kinda girl (what the fuck, how the hell did she knew THAT????) she was indeed my kinda girl, about the same as the gal in pp a few days before. As I was not willing to spoil the market, I first only talked to her, gave her a ld and made her do two dancing rounds, by that time the long time fee dropped to 1500 with the promise to go dancing first. How right I was. This lady very much enjoyed dancing and was having fun 2gether with me on the dance floor. By now her shyness had gone away and I groped her several times on the dance floor as she did the same 2 me. After closing time all she wanted 2 do was hit the sack to proceed to the bed dancing. Only little shyness now, she was with me in the shower shortly after I undressed her and admired a firm body without kiddy lines, even if she had a 5 yr old girl. (She worked 2 weeks at sexy girl before they were shutdown 4 showing)

While in the shower I already did some licking of the inner thigh and Venus area. I saw a well maintained pussy area that was in the need 4 some tongue and dick. On the bed she had my dick in her mouth within a few minutes and I was enjoying her pussy with my tongue. Boy, this lady really went for it; she had a screaming orgasm while I had my tongue and fingers in action at her clit and exit hole. After she came that hard, she was soaking wet, burning hot and wanted me to take her hard from the side and behind. I had a good pounding and came quickly after inserting. We hit the shower, and while in the shower, she started giving me a blowjob. Jeez. She wanted more and within a few minutes I had my head between her legs again, my hand under her but and was seeing the world from a dicks perspective. I whished I had a vibrator there with me as that would have been an extra attraction. But even without the plastic, she again came and made sure my head stayed between her legs by pressing hard against the back of my head. After she cooled down, she pushed me over and started kissing my entire body, coming to the point where she gave me a hand supported blowjob and let me come in her mouth. Very enjoyable indeed. By now we were both tired and again hit the showers. A quick goodnight kiss and we fall asleep. I wake up at 8am and am freaking horny again, especially when feeling the soft ness of the lbfm next to me. Quickly shower and piss and proceed to the morning session which was a 3 positions me cum only affair that lasted only 10mins. We fall asleep again, and as we wake up at 1130, she wanted some action again..... I really tried but I was dry and told her so after 30 minutes of trying. I still gave her a good tip and told her I would bf her again that night, pick her up at 8, so we could eat and exercise b4 going out.

I did pick her up that night and after some good sex went for a bite, we t hen went dancing in angels disco and had a great round of sex that was only put in the shade by the one we had the night before,

Now I had to get her out the day after before my LBFM from Huahin come from her trip back home, and tell the cleaning ladies to change the bedsheets completely and tip them 100bt. It worked, Sun (read the other reports for explanation) did think I just arrived from Laos and was over me within minutes after entering the room. I told her I had an extra morning flight and therefore had checked in early. All I could think of though was my sexy lady from Angel witch?

More 2 cum later?

LT fee was because of her 1st daz at AW. and mamasan telling her that I am known for good treatment and jaydee makmak.

she will join me towrrow and daz after for 1000 in TOTAL as she is now FL until old joint opens up again, she disliked AW and asked me when I came back to BKK , I called her and told that i will be in tomorrow but am running low on cash, she said she just wanted to be with me for thos two dazs and would be happy with anything i cave her. I said I could gather 1k bt for her, she accepted on my promise I would shave her :) :hubba: :yay::chili:

Archived