AMS report (new blood)

redmessage

I realize the this board is devoted to LOS, but I recently spent 2.5 days in Amsterdam that was quite interesting, for a 50ish white male. I arrived into Schiphol at 10am and was feeling quite good. So I hopped the train to AMS Centraal Station and decided to look around. Previous posts on the RLD board had said there was not much going on in the early afternoon in RLD. So I had some lunch and toured a museum until 1pm. I couldn't wait any longer and started my walking tour of RLD. My first area to visit was the Old Church area that has been described so well on the RLD board. After walking the the area of Oudekerkplein, I found several really attractive ladies. One in particular was so nice and friendly that I stopped to chat her up. Her name was Liz, a Dutch girl of upper 20's, very attractive, with a superb body (just a little enhancement). Her rate was 100 guilders and that was no problem. After disrobing, she proceeded to give an excellent bj that really had my attention, even with the jet lag. After about 7-8 minutes of oral action she took some oil and proceeded to give an excellent hj that really did the trick. I chatted with her after cleaning up and she was very friendly still. Her location was the 2nd or 3rd Kamer on the left on Trompetiersteeg as you go from Sexyland towards the canal. After this I went to the Damrak and had a sandwich with a cold beer and jet lag set in. The night was gone. The next day I spent museum shopping and just walking around town. Later that day, 6pm or so, I ventured back to the RLD. The crowds were huge. I went back to T-steeg area and there were so many busload tourists that after circling for an hour I still had not seen any good ladies (not many at all). So I went across the canal to Caligula area. As you go away from the canal on the alley next to Caligula, on the first Kamer on the left there was a black lady (of oriental descent) with a body to kill for. It was also enhanced a bit, but she was very nice. The previous afternoon was so good that I asked for the same treatment. This lady had a killer bod, but her real strength was her oral skills. She could "suck the chrome off a trailer hitch" as they say around here. I almost came in just a few minutes, but with her nude body on top of mine, she said she wanted to see the blow, so she took off the condom, got some oil, and gave be a great bbhj. It spewed all the way to my chin (which I had to clean up). Also 100 guilders. On my last day I went back to the Old Church area and looked for a new lady. After dodging the crowds again I found an attractive, naturally enhance white lady on the Dollebeginstraat, second Kamer from the Sexyland end, north side. She was very friendly and this time I tried the regular s and f. She had a really nice pussy (just like by best friend back here), very soft with nice lips and just enough hair to make it interesting. After a few minutes of bj she had me enter her from on top and the feeling was great. As time started to run out, she took me out and finished me off by hand. Not as good as the first two ladies, but very good nonetheless. Overall, a very good stop in the RLD and I look forward to my next trip in December. Now this location is nice, but compared to the LOS it lacks in options for selection. Nothing I saw here could touch the Eden Club for sheer enjoyment. So I will compromise by getting back to LOS in October.

Redmessage

Archived