Sanuk in Laos

I apologize in advance if this post is redundant - but could someone please post info or links to info on sanuk in Laos?

thanks in advance!

White Devul

[ August 29, 2001: Message edited by: white devul ]

quote:

Originally posted by pattaya127:

here it is:

(got my drift?)

and personally i hope your list stays as it is. laos is a beautyful place, can do well without huge massage parlours and go-go bars. there are more than enough places in asia already which have an industrialised nightlife scene.

thanks guys... I agree with your posts... when I say "sanuk' - for me it refers to the whole nightlife and club scene that goes with it in Thailand - but I get your point... Laos sounds like a wonderful place.. a place that I will probably visit in a few years when I slow down a little smile.gif" border="0 thanks again-

WD

Here is some current info:Vientiane Travel Report Dated Added: 2001-02-16

- I went to Vientiane, Laos in January 2001. I was staying at the Tai Pan Hotel for USD

49.00 (inclusive breakfast and airport shuttle bus roundtrip). I booked it through the

internet. The rooms are nice, big and clean. Generally speaking Laos is comparable with

Thailand 30 years ago: cheap, unspoiled, beautiful scenery and pretty girls.

Now about the "interesting" part: The Laos girls look like Thai girls! Pretty, young and

horny. They are very eager to meet foreigners and they do everything for you.

Go around 7.00 pm to the Khop Chai Dev Food Garden, Nam Phu Square at Setthathirath

Road. It is a restaurant in a nice garden and has live music, both local and later in the

evening international music. Go to the bar and after 7.30 pm the girls are joining. The beer

is cheap (2 liters for about 12000 Kip or less then 2 USD). The girls speak English. You

can pick one and go to your hotel room or they prefer to go first to one of the international

discos were you find plenty more pretty girls waiting for you. The "first night girl" asked for

200'000 Kip or USD 25.00 ( 8000 Kip = 1 USD) which I immediately agreed to pay since

she was one of the prettiest girl I have ever seen. She was very exited that she got that

amount of money. And I tell you she was worth it! We had sex several times. She was a

horny bitch and she did everything a man can dream of. Her pussy was nicely shaved (not

the long hairs Thai or Chinese girls sometimes have) and she was wet, wet, wet. When

she took of her sexy black g-string, it was all wet already.

Another good place to meet your "girl-friend for the night" is the Samlao pub also located at

Setthathirath road opposite "Vat Ont Teu" temple. Ask for Paul (an Englishman) at the bar.

He is the owner and since 9 years in Laos. He can tell you more about the country and

"interesting" things to do. The second girl I had asked for 150'000 Kip ( 19 USD) it she was

worth it again. She was horny and she wanted it anal only. She was screaming all the time

and I think all the other hotel guests could hear us. This was my first trip to Laos but surely

not the last....

quote:

Originally posted by land o' scams:

This was my first trip to Laos but surely not the last....

Wow, I must have been in a different universe last year. Is it possible that this report must be overblown. (Where the hell would packs of young Lao ladies learn English?)

I was there with the TW (Thai Wife) but we did go out looking for some evening fun. The word that best sums it all up is: sleepy.

There actually are a couple of reasonable discos, one in particular had a sound and light system and music such that you could have been in Thailand.

The main thing I remember has little to do with any seemingly available Lao ying, and much more to do with how the horny young Lao dudes were trying to hit on my culturally similar but much more hip Isaan TW...

[ September 02, 2001: Message edited by: TEDBKK ]

Archived