thai massage in england !!

keith doug

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

For Thai girls in the UK try Kings X sauna and massage for those on a budget, for those with a deeper pocket Fanatasia Tottenham court is good.

Further afield you have Thai house in Northampton which , glad to say is up and running after being raided by the police about 6 weeks ago.

All these places I have visited, with the exception of Kings X Sauna and massage I would recommend.

Kings X Sauna and massage is run by The famous north London crime family known for incredibly ruthless prcatice.

I have no proof but I don't know how free the girls are, they seem happy and they do out call work but I recognise some of the

"security " men in there.

Thai house and Fantasia are great for that friday night bonus splurge, as I speak pidgen Thai the girls are happy to chat, they all have English " boy friends" but seem happy and I observed genuine Tag watches.

However they're all pale imitations of the pure happiness of a walk down soi 8

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Did you get a shag at the thai house in Northants? I went there six years back and it was just a hand job after the bath and massage, altogether £65, not worth it. The owner got a prison sentance for running a brothel, but I expect she is out by now. She did open one in Leicester but it lasted only about three months before it was raided and closed._peter

quote:

Further afield you have Thai house in Northampton which , glad to say is up and running after being raided by the police about 6 weeks ago.

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0
[/QB]

Hi there Thai House you can definitely get a shag, they are very wary / cautious, go more than once and its no problem.

Again after LOS its hard to justify parting with the sort of money they ask, for a good unrushed time its about £100.

For the London City outfits its about £120 for a leisurely hour.

Re Fanatasia I will get the precise address.

I would avoid like the Plague the cards in the red phone boxes, I know several non locals who have paid well over the odds for absolute rubbish

• 1 month later...

Two places that I have tried and like are Thai Sauna and Lanacombe Sauna both in London they always have a couple of Thai girls. You will get the phone numbers and addresses for them and many others in What's On magazine. You will get it from any of the newspaper kiosks in central London.

You get a bath and she washes you and diddles a little, a massage, and a sh** and it lasts 30 minutes and costs £60.

Can't wait to get back to BKK.........

uniformguy wink.gif" border="0

• 2 years later...

Archived