Advise for Chiang Rai?

Not much. I have been up there a couple of time, but not recently. There used to be a few go-go bars, but these have apparently switched to karoke with no more dancing. Then there are the local Thai knocking shops in the neighbourhood near the former airport. The MP inside the Wiang Come hotel has some very pretty northern Thai girls, but then again that's just going to be another soapy.

Thanks, Jingjo!

Could you tell me how I could get to the area near the airport, price, ...?

Is the MP in Wiang Inn hotel or is there a hotel called Wiang Come?

Many thanks!

[ September 21, 2001: Message edited by: BKK31 ]

• 3 years later...

There used to be a sleazy looking bar near the open air foodcourt behind the bus station, with girls who definitely looked avaialble. But when i went there a few weeks ago, it had been demolished. The other area of bars and stalls nearby, where they play live music, had obviously been cleaned up as well, no obvious FL's there either.

I looked at the street with many massage parlours, off the street where Wiang Inn is on, and chose the most garish looking parlour Opposite the xxx hotel). Although there was a room with windows off the main foyer, where all the girls were sitting, I wasn't given a choice by the older woman behind the desk, when i mentioned 'Oil massage', she called out and assigned me a girl. I didn't mind, she looked OK.

Upstairs, the spaces don't show a great deal of privacy. She starts the massage, and talks a bit in a gutteral, non-thai language to the girl in the next cubicle. I ask her, and she says she's Akha. I now recognise some of teh tones and sounds, but she didn't look typically Akha to me. And definitely, a good massage, but no nonsense like extras.

So no luck in getting any action in CR for me. Anyone else have any suggestions?

There's a place called the Red Rose hotel where on the ground floor there is a hip hop club/pub that is packed with hotties and is mostly a Thai place. You could do well there if you've got game. After this place closes, people head to a disco downstairs. This place is loud and dark and there are definitely FLs working the place. I also spied some horny looking farang tourists. Both places had some very nice puying, particularly the upstairs place.

The Red Rose is close to the Wiang Inn but I can't remember the directions.

Archived