the msn SanukCambodia board

I hope that Khun Sanuk doesn't mind me bringing folks up to date with the fate of commuities.msn.co.uk/sanukCambodia.

We were on MSN and they have decided that Adult Communities must have all members logging credit card details with them before we can upload or even post a simple message.

Not that out community message board was especially 'adult' anyway.

However, I'll quit to the chase. We've already uploaded our site to a new server and we've registered the domain as www.sanukcambodia.com. The new site is still testing but we'll be uploading onto the new www.sanukcambodia.com site within the next week. So hopefully the (700+!)members of the old MSN Cambo site will be able to meet again

best wishes

Mart

Hi guys.

Just thought I'd mention that we have now got the old msn site back up as www.sanukcambodia.com. The message board is working and contributors can now register their handles.

We've got plenty of the old content over as well but we're still trying to bring over the old pix pages and messages

Have Fun

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update. We're tranferring to the next generation 'sanukcambodia' beta site over the weekend (same url).This will probably mean us being offline for a day or two or a generally scrappy service while we tinker with things. Many apologies. In the meantime the old msn site is still up and we should be back bigger and better next week

[ November 08, 2001: Message edited by: Mart_UK ]

• 3 weeks later...

Returning to this thread, the new beta site has now been launched and the message board functions have been modelled on this board because they seem user friendly.

There are currently 2 ways of getting to the beta site, firstly by going to www.sanukcambodia.com or by going to http://kbvaults.dyndns.org/www1

To access the message board you have to register which is easy and free.

Its early days yet but this is where we'll be from now on. The deal is the same as before...lots of sanuk chat in a safely moderated enviroment with loads of other information on side trips, the price of rambutans and whatever else. Basically we will try and be much more than a board for hardcore sex tourists who would probably be better off elsewhere.

We'll keep the old msn board for reference because its a brilliant archive of useful info and all the galleries are still there.

Archived