vietnam

allatsea2000

Look thru the archives on this board.

No, it is not cheaper. It is tougher.

If you are really into Viet girls, then it may be worth it. As I said, check out the old archives on this board.

The best way to find Viet girls is in Cambodia. Too expensive and too many hassles in Vietnam. Viet girls in Cambodia are among the best and most affordable in the world, IMHO.

A friend of mine was in Vietnam a couple of moths ago and he gave the girls about 20-40 dollars.

They had barfine system worked that you could either pay the bar( don`t remember how much ) or buy the ladies 7 Bailys.....

As mentioned already, he had problems with taking the girls back to the hotel and that they always had to go to some slezy ST hotel which also cost about 20-30 dollars.

But he also said it was the most preatiest ladies he`s ever seen and that they where worth every penny smile.gif" border="0

I was in Vietnam for a month last year...in my mind, perhaps the most beautiful ladies on the planet....way different from the Vietnamese gals in Cambodia too...could i say classier, or just more stunners? At any rate, the bad news is that sanuk is expensive and a hassle...as a foreigner, chances are you will be taken to the cleaners..nonfarang frequented karaokes and massage parlors will try to take you to the cleaners, and outside of Saigon,Hanoi, and DaNang close to impossible to have a lady overnight....that said, Saigon is good...can find friendly hotels (the gals know them), and the area around Apocalypse Now disco is the spot..you will pay though..$50 u.s. if you are a good bargainer, and up to $100 otherwise...in this aspect, and because of the hassles, Cambodia and LOS are way better...still worth a visit though...but an extremely different culture..in your face all the time...chok dee

Archived