Update on Hong Kong

Just spent few days in HK, visited the Club Deluxe (New World Hotel/Intercontinental Hotel ex-Regent, Kowloon).

If you stay less than one hour, you pay onloy about HK$ 2,000 plus HK$ 2,000 to take a girl back to your hotel.

There is nice girls, ask for Mamasan Ami. I had very good experience!

quote:

Originally posted by Ventoso:

Just spent few days in HK, visited the Club Deluxe (New World Hotel/Intercontinental Hotel ex-Regent, Kowloon).

If you stay less than one hour, you pay onloy about HK$ 2,000 plus HK$ 2,000 to take a girl back to your hotel.

There is nice girls, ask for Mamasan Ami. I had very good experience!

Yes good quality but very expensive. You can do much better than this in Macau or some of the saunas around town.

Wow $4,000.00 hk and thats before tip ? I was in HKG this past june , stayed at the Great Eagle / kowloon. My first two nights of sanuk were " arranged " Massage + HJ ,

1 1/2 hour session = $1650 hk inclusive. Night 2 was a visit to Macau , 2/12 hour session ST $1,200.00 hk inclusive. Night 3 sitting at hotel bar , approached by freelancer asking $300.00 US for LT , told her " No Way " and offered $200.00 ( was told this is close to the going rate by locals ) She accepted. Sheesh , I should write a trip report...lol...things got interesting after I met her.

BadaBing

shocked.gif" border="0

I know that it was expensive, but for the following evenings I made a deal with the girl directly!

I did not want to go to sauna+massage this time and did not like the few 'beauties' at the hotel.

BTW, if you are in HK, the singer of the band at Shanghai Room (Intercontinental), Jenny, is a really beautiful philipino. She will move mid of next month to Ritz Carlton in the same town.

Archived