Rottiboy

Tried one ahhhhhh i mean 3 of these the other day, loved em! Anyone else try them? Seem to only be good when pipping hot.

I see Thais selling them on the footpaths just metres from the bakery for 30 baht...5 baht more then waiting in line yourself. The long lineups are just a big illusion, as there is only one till-cash register.

I think the roti boy fad is dead in Thailand.

Went by the Silom outlet last week and NO customers waiting in line. Went by the Siam Discovery same same-- ZERO customers. I have never seen zero customers at either location before, although the lines were getting noticeably shorter and shorter in the last month or two.

A "copy" rotiboy opened in a newly constructed shop next door to Foodland a week or two ago. I have walked by this copy outlet 4-5 times in the last week and have yet to see a single customer at the window buying anything. If anyone ever buys anything, there is a battalion of people "working" behind the counter waiting for a sale at this outlet.

Does anyone know if the rumor that T. Shinawatra's son bought the master franchise for Rotiboy in Thailand is true????

Archived