Lake City (Seattle) Deja Vu with UPSer

Hooked up with UPSer tonight for an ad-hoc nanaplaza.com Seattle get-together. Before I go any further let me just say: this is a man who has forgotten more about customs regulations, excise procedures, shipping pitfalls, and cargo scheduling than all of the rest of us will ever collectively know in our lifetimes.

Anywho, ever since I started doing the Thailand thing, my appetite for strip clubs in the US has dramatically fallen off to the point of being non-existent. Nevertheless, every six months or so, I find myself in the mood to gaze upon some farang flesh and to make contact with a couple of them during the so-called "Texas-Style Couch Dance." Guess I just like the variety now and again.

So tonight UPSer and I hit the Lake City (Seattle) Deja Vu.

This particular club specializes in fully-nude dancing and the afore-mentioned "Texas-Style Couch Dance." This refers to the couches that line the perimeter of the club, where for $20-$40 a girl will perform a dance that involves her gyrating and pressing against you for 3 minutes or so, while covered up in lingeree or whatever. Some of them can actually make this a pretty pleasurable experience, except it can get a little frustrating since you absolutely must not touch or risk getting bounced out of there in a most violent and unpleasant way.

The girls in there tonight really ranged. The average was kinda rough looking and maybe just a bit overwieght. There were no real beauties but I actually don't mind a *little* flab here and there since it can make a girl seem more like a real person and less like a centerfold and I find that to be a turn-on. I ended up getting around 6 dances from 4 different girls. One in particular was quite nice, had silky smooth skin like our young ladies in Bangkok, pretty face and nice big breasts. Got 3 dances from her.

There were also several heinously foul girls in there. Overweight, misshapen, various piercings, tattoos, etc. Yuck! UPSer and I just couldn't watch those sets, we had to avert our eyes. We each took comfort in the other's revulsion. On two or 3 occasions one of the nasty ones came over to me and started pressing me for a dance ("are you ready to come play with me?"), and when I (politely) declined would start asking you why and getting pissy. That's when I once again remembered why I lost my appetite for this in the US.

Given that the goal was to provide a little controlled variety on the eve of my return to Bangkok, I suppose it was a successful outing. We got to see several reasonably attractive farang ladies dancing fully nude, and to experience some close contact with a few of 'em, too. But in the end we left after 2 hours so UPSer could catch his midnight flight to Louisville and I could go home unsatisfied and stinking like that vanilla perfume strippers bathe in, and looking forward more than ever to returning to Bangkok (fortunately, it's tomorrow, so I don't have too long to wait).

All-

As the second party to the ad-hoc nanaplaza.com Seattle get-together with TEDBKK I will give my "soong baht" opinion and review of the poo-ying to be had at the Lake City (Seattle) outlet of DejaVu...

First, let me say that the selection of music leaves much to be desired.. Some sort of combination rap/rock but without great lyrics.. Not quite "Boom Boom let's go to my room", but then again this isn't Bangkok either...

The girls.. I must agree with TEDBKK on this one. The girls, in my opinion ranged from "passable" to "horrible" mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

TEDBKK calls them "rough"... I think he's a little understated on this subject... But none the less we both agree on one thing, Bangkok go-go quality they were not.

To be fair to the place, TEDBKK did participate in a fair number of (Texas-style)Couch Dances from the ONLY really cute and attractive girl in the place. wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0 Good job

For me, I could not participate in the couch dancing... If there is no "fondling" going on then what's the point of going already? crazy.gif" border="0

I just sat and enjoyed my (220 baht) cola thinking to myself "A few more of these and I've paid the equivelent of a barfine and a S/T in Bangkok" crazy.gif" border="0

In the end a total of just over $100 (B4400) was spent between the two of us... We left into the cold, wet and windy weather. Alone.

In the end I guess it's true...

If you've been to Disney World already what's the point of going to Knot's Berry Farm... After all, you've already seen and done the very best that there is! laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

On a personal note: I am posting this as I travel at 36,000 feet somewhere over Lincoln, NE in a large brown jet.. I would like to thank TEDBKK for the excellent time out, his insight and opinions and his gracious hospitality!

Have a great time in BKK! I will contact you on my next fly-in!

Sawadee!

--UPSer

Archived