Beijing

Sukhumvit

I have been to Beijing twice. I like to party as much as the next man, but frankly speaking, you should focus your attention on other matters in Beijing. I never went looking for paid female companionship, but I am absolutely sure that if you find it, it will be pretty damn expensive. There is also the risk of getting caught in periodic government sweeps, which I suspect will increase as Beijing prepares for the Olympics.

I say focus your attention on other matters because there are some amazing tourist sites to visit. The Forbidden City, Great Wall, Tiantan Park, Tiananmen Square. My first visit to the city was for 11 days and I didn't get to see everything I wanted to see.

Oh, if you are an American, check out the Military Museum (beside the subway station with the same name). You can see your Army's equipment displayed as 'captured enemy weapons' (during the Korean War).

JG

In Beijing the place to go is Passion, in the basement of the Great Wall Sheraton, a disco with private rooms KTV like. Tens and tens of beautiful girls, well dressed, they sell you their time at the disco, but you can negotiate to bring them to your room (US$ 100/200). Many of them speak a little english, if no english at all.

There is several available girls also at Salsa Cabana, mexican pub-restaurant at Kempinski Hotel.

At the same Kempinski lobby bar (and in many other 5* Hotels) there is after 10:00pm several girls looking for 'company'. US$ 100 for a ST in your room.

Between Sheraton and Kempinski there is the Hard Rock Cafe. I have never been there, but heared that there is lot of available girls.

Of course, the scene is much less limited than in South-East Asia, nevertheless Good Luck!

Cheers geezers.

Got a special deal with BA ex Heathrow. Flying out 20th Feb back 7th March.

Will check out the net and guidebooks first but got a sinking feeling it's not going to be one of "those" types of holidays where I'll sit in a bar with a contented smile on my face and a gnawing doubt in my nuts that I may have just contracted the clap.

Ah well. Culture ain't that bad.

hi Sukhumvit,

I have been to Beijing twice, it´s

a beautiful City. Stay in the Grat Wall Sheraton, visit the great wall, forbidden

city and if you get a chance visit the

national china circus. The show is absolutely

great, the best show i ever saw. Forget the shows in Las Vegas!!

Nearby the hotel is the HRC it´s a must!

There I met the most beautiful girl in China!

50§ for the night but i still remember her

On weekend the play very good live musik, have great Burgers and beer!

Ok expansive, but always cheaper than in America!

Another tip, from the HCR it´s just a five

minute walk to the German Hofbräuhaus,

if you like it. They have very good amarican and german food, and very good german beers. It´s very funny to see this

little china girls wearing a bavarian Dirndl.

So if you find some time visit it!

Of course you can stay in the Kapinski Hotel,

but much more expensive and I like the Lobby in the Sheraton, very good coffee and cakes

a great breakfast menue. Stay there!

Wolfgang

Please send me an answer when you came back from China.

Archived