Costa Rica Sanuk info online?

Ok all. Anyone have any info, prices, reports, or internet spots for current info on the Costa Rica Sanuk scene? Looking for a trip soon, and limited info online. Thanks all!!! smile.gif" border="0

Here's part 1 of a 4 part trip reported I posted on San Jose, CR about a year ago. There is a lot of other useful info on the site even though it hasn't allowed new posting for awhile.

Costa Rica Trip Report

I know there are also a number of other sites related to prostitution in Costa Rica. It is, after all, legal there. Just do a Yahoo search and a number will turn up. Most are pay sites (TSM comes to mind). But the Redsnake board is good and it's free.

Check out costaricasex.com if you have not seen it already. It has a lot of bullshit, ads, etc., but if you go to the forum section, there is a discussion board. I just looked at it and it said something about having reached a limit for the number of people able to post. I don't know what that means. It is OK for info. Not as good as the one here is for Thailand but, as you said, info on line is limited for some reason. I have been there quite a few times for short weekend trips. I may be able to answer some questions if you have something specific in mind.

Archived