John´s or Spotlight in Chiang Mai?

peter

I have read many reports regarding the spotlight in ChiangMai. I find it okay to go and have a drink but very boding for anything else. The gals never seem to pleasant when you get them out of there.{as in C ee yo U N ext T uesday} I alway find it more fun to bring a nice gal with me from Bangkok . One punters opinion laugh.gif" border="0

First of all, I think that with a grand total of 3.5 gogo's in Chiang Mai I think you can manage to visit all and find out for yourself. :-))

Between Johns Place/Cozy and Spotlight, I'd say Spotlight hands down. Johns Place seems to focus a bit more on Thai clientele, though it swings back and forth over time.

Spotlight is a pretty solid place. The most recent girl I took out of there I think I was THE best barfine EVER for me in any place, both in terms of looks and sex..

Cheers,

Chanchao

I could be wrong here, but I seem to remember reading a few months back that the go-go business was suffering in Chiang Mai, and was down to the Spotlight only, and with the coming of the nightlife crackdown, even it closed. This was either on this board or nanapong. If it's not true let us know!

quote:

Originally posted by worldwalker:

I could be wrong here, but I seem to remember reading a few months back that the go-go business was suffering in Chiang Mai, and was down to the Spotlight only, and with the coming of the nightlife crackdown, even it closed. This was either on this board or nanapong. If it's not true let us know!

Spotlight was forced to close for a month in October for staying open too late, but it re-opened. I think Johns Place is also back to gogo format.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Archived